First Date

Roman's P.O.V

The morning greeted me with a harsh blast of sun and the cold breeze from the slightly open window. I groaned and sat up. I looked around. Kristina must've gone to lay down in her bed or go change. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower but apparently she was in there. She turned around and hid behind the shower curtain. "D-Don't look! Get out!" She yelled. I jumped slightly and covered my eyes. I left and closed the door. "Sorry!" I yelled from the other side. I uncovered my face and sighed as I leaned on the door.

About 25 Minutes Later...

I heard the bathroom door open and saw the steam slither down the stairs as if it was a snake searching for it's prey. Kristina walked down in a black shirt with the word "Heartbreak" and light grey shorts. I stood and rubbed the back of my head. "Kristina?" I asked as I walked over to her at a slow pace. "Yes Roman?" She seemed unfazed about me walking in on her naked. "I...um...about me...you know, walking in on you....I....well..." My face started to grow hot. She giggled at my blush. "It's ok. I'm ok. It was an accident, I know. Just please, knock next time." She said smiling and walking into the kitchen. I sighed and praised the lord. "Kristina, we should go out today. It's a little sunny and a bit breezy out. It's still cold though." "So....like....you're asking me out on a date?" "Yeah. A date. Our first date." She smiled. "Of course! I'd love to! Just let me go change. You can take a shower now." She walked upstairs and I walked into the bathroom. I undressed and got into the shower. The steam and water made my hair wet and silky. After I showered, I changed into a black long sleeve, loose blue jeans, black Timberlines, a large black scarf, light grey earmuffs, and put my hair in a bun in the back of my head. I walked downstairs and waited in the living room for Kristina. "Sorry I took so long!" I heard her voice. "It's ok." I said turning to look at her. "I was trying to keep Colby in the kitchen." "Seth's here?" "No. Our dog." She smiled. She wore a white tank top with a black saggy sweater that slightly fell off her shoulders, a black belt over her black shorts, black and white stripped leggings, grey earmuffs, and her black boots with golden stud spikes. "Ready to go?" "Yeah." We walked outside and a cool blast of wind flew by. Kristina's knees buckled and she shivered. I slowly unwrapped some of my scarf and wrapped it around her neck. She smiled at me and I smiled back. We both took a stroll through the park, seeing dogs, bunnies, birds, and deer as we walked through it. Kristina stopped at a bench and hugged her legs. "You ok?" I asked. "I'm just a little cold. I forgot to check the weather." She giggled and smiled at me. I took off my jacket and placed it on her. I sat next to her and placed my scarf around her neck. "We can chill here for some time. I'm sure your feet ache." I said looking through my phone. She nodded and I heard a light snap from her way. I turned to see she had snapped a chocolate bar in half for us to share. I took it and snacked on hald of my piece. Another cold and breezy wind flew by and Kristina tried to keep her skirt down. I laughed and she laughed as well. She hugged me and we smiled at each other. "Look, look!" She tugged on my arm and pointed to the sky. The sunset was a beautiful mix of orange, pink, and putple. But something rare happened....something truly significant. A shooting star came flying by. She smiled at it and I looked at her. "Aren't you going to make a wish?" "No....I've got everything I need right here." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "You're right....this was fun. It was short, but still really fun." "This was the best." I smiled and hugged her. "The best first date."