part 19

*at Nique party*
Raes POV
We pulled up and boyieee was her place jumping everybody was there .it as so Packed it was crazy . we walked in and went straight to the bar .
"What can i get for you" this tall sexy carmel guy with hazel eyes that was a bartender told me.
"Mhm lemme get 2 shots of everclear and a long island please " i said flirty
"Anything for you beautiful " he said winking at me
"Here you go ma " he said sliding me my drinks
"I only ordered two shots " i said confused
"Yeah and i bought you one to take with me " he said
"Mhm okay 1,2,3" i said giving him a high five and taking it back . it was strong i took a long sip of my long island
"Heres my number" he said sliding me a paper
All of a sudden i felt someone up on me then i thought fuck i forgot i was taken now im so used to being single i gave a sly smile to the bartender he just nodded his head and handed me the napkin he wrote his number on i just took it and put it in my purse it might come handy.
"Say dawg lemme get 6 shots of the strongest you got 1 hennesy 2 cirocs 1 patron 1 sex on the beach and another long island and ima need that sent over there" he pointed to the table squad was sitting at.
"Lets go shorty" he said
"Hol up lemme take these shots" i said i took the first back then sipped on my long island then did the same with the next shot and i was feeling a little tipsy now.
Zays POV
Damn shorty could turn tf up ! She was taking that shit like a G i think its time to smoke a blunt . we was walking back to the table and i took out the already rolled blunt we sat down and the drinks came.
" yo pick up yalls shots.... Aight this is for friends who become family and the ones who got yalls heart! 1,2,3" we all took it back and i lit the blunt ..
*10 minutes after*
We just tossed the doobie and work that monkey by kstylist started playing on the speakers and Rae kira and Lena went to the dance floor and started twerkin when some niggas walked up on all of them.