part 46

Juniors POV
We pulled up to OCKs warehouse and we immediately took out the grauds we went in and took out the others there was this one dude running towards a room with a gun in his hand i quickly followed him because he might be going to Rae . He swung open a door and he aims his gun i see Rae and i hurried and put 3 in him 2 in his chest and 1 in his head. I look and see Rae on a bed tied up with her pants off that made me want to kill these bitches all over again i quickly made my way to her covering her up and untying her.
"Junior?" Rae said scared and confused
"Yeah sis its me dont ask questions we just gotta get you to a hospital" i said then cliff walked in and john behind him.
Cliffs POV
I walked in and seen rae she looked so hurt i Just wanted to cry for her. Don't get me wrong i aint no bitch but thats my heart. I walked towards her and picked her up bridal style.
"Cliff?"she said on the verge of tears.
"Yea its me baby lets get you out of here" i said she helled on to me and cried .
"Yo man i got it" John said walking up
"Its fine im already here" i said while i kept walking
"Bruh i said i got it let me see " he said getting loud trying to take her out my arms.
"My nigga if yo-" i was cut off by junior
"Both yall mfs shut the fuck up and lets get my sister to the damn hospital" he yelled so i followed suit and walked out the warehouse
I put her in the backseat of the car and we headed to the hospital.
Johns POV
Its been about 3 and ah half hours since we got to the hospital and they took rae to the back. Im scared as fuck I'm just praying my babies are okay i  don't know what I'll do if she loses the baby Just then the doc came out.
"Family of Azarae Bryant" he said
"Us " junior said
"Okay i have good news and bad news. The good news is that shes fine no major damage and the bad news is she was about 4 months pregnant but she lost the child" she said and that hit me hard i dropped down to my knees and that's when Lena grabbed me and i cried im not no bitch but that shit hurt fr ! Thats my unborn child that passed !
Raes POV
Im sitting in the hospital bed crying my eyes out i lost my child my unborn child my first. It was a boy ... & oh man oh man i wish i he would've made it. This shit hurt like a mf. I heard somebody come in i looked up it was squad and cliff and my brother junior.
"Hey sis you aight" junior came and huged me and everybody joined in .
"Hey can i talk to you" john said i nooded my head and motioned everyone else out.
"Baby iknow this is hard but whe-" i was cut off by john
"Look rae thats the thing . i care about you soo much. I do but i got all this gang shit going on im the reason this happend now that my seed isnt living no more i think its my time to slide" he said and that made me pissed.
"Wtf so you was only with me because i was pregnant with your child ! How could you john i actually cared for you get tf out yo gtf !" i screamed which caused everybody to come back in .
"Rae just let me explain a little more it isn't like that completely i still love you but it's for the be-" he tried to explain but i cut him off
"Just fucking leave me the fuck alone i just lost my fucking unborn child my SON ! You gone hit me with this shit !" He looked hurt about the fact i told him it was a boy. I dont care though he can leave.
"Whats the problem?" junior asked
"Get this fuck nigga outta my room . I fucking hate you!" i yelled at him
"Aight calm down sis i gotchu" junior said he grabbed john by his arm ruffly and threw him out the door and shut it.
"Thanks bro" i said with a slight smile.
"Anything for you lil sis I'm sorry about everything that happened i wish i was there to protect you" he said looking a little sad
"Love you Rae if anybody can get through something like this it's you" Lena said everybody agreed
"Thanks sis but it's fine y'all know me ima get through this no matter what and I'm forever going to keep this smile on my face ! I love you guys but i rather not speak of this anymore " I said smiling
"We love you too" everyone said and nodded they heads
"Aight now explain . when did you get a brother and why we aint never know" lena said
"I mean shit happend and i never talked about it since it went down." i said
"You never told anybody," junior asked looking suprised
"Yep .. Well get me outta here and ill explain when we settle down somewhere and can yall guys go get my shit from johns?" i said they nodded their heads.
I was released from the hospital me and lena headed to adams and adam junior and cliff headed to john's to get my stuff.