part 5 - FWM

Steven's POV
My name is Steven Zay Coleman im 17, im 6'0 lightskin i have a fade and waves im kinda buff and i got a 6 pack people say i look like drake and Chris Brown mixed but more drake.
After i got done talking to Nique i heard kira calling me so i went over there and she introduced me to her fine ass friend Rae . shawty was bad ! Fr ! Kira got up to go talk to pinky and She left me and Rae fine ass alone so i decided to get her number.
"Shawty?" i said
"Wassup drake?" she said smiling
"Lemme get your number " i said holding my breath hoping she dont reject me.
"Why You want my number ?" she said
Man she tryna play hard to get shit she know she think im fine ! Shit i know im fine.
"Mhmhm" she cleared her throat trying to get my attention.
"Awe shit my bad. But because shawty im feelin you and i wanna get to know you then make you mine " i said full of confidence.
"Who said i wanted to get to know you ? " she frowned her face up and i immediately regretted saying anything... I was about to speak then she cut in.
"Im just playing give me your phone " she said laughing.
"Mhm so you think you got jokes " i said handing her my phone
She gave it back and she put her number under "Future baby mama" i looked at her and laughed.