part 43

Cliffs POV
Hey yall my name is Cliff Harwood im 17 years old im black my skin is like Carmel i have hazel eyes i got waves and im 6'0 and im built. And got hell swags.
Yall probably wondering where i came from well let me tell yall the story.
Me and Rae met in middle school we didn't start dating til after she left my school we was going good for about 3 years then she move to miami and i just stopped talking to her because i missed her ass so much fucked up thing she aint even tell a nigga she was back . now to when i found out .
Flashback
I needed some quick money befor i got back in the game and my lil nigga monique she was throwin ah party so i offered to be the bartender for the right amount . so it was a deal the party was jumping then i seen this female with a nice body i was checking her out then she turned around then i seen it was her Rae my heart melted right then and there she came up to the bar and man was i staring but what hurt the most she spoke to me but didn't acknowledge that it was me . but i have to hand it to her she aint recognize me i did change alot. After my shift i went to the dance floor with my boys jerald and tav they was twerking so we was like fuck it and got behind them and damn was shorty working it. But then that's when her new boyfriend iguess came up talking shit so i left but befor i did i told shorty remember what we always talked about and the nigga hit me so we started boxing and i gave it to that nigga and dipped out.
Flashback over
Now im sitting here waiting for shorty to call me .
*5 minutes later*
*Riinnggg Riiinngg*
Phone convo
Cliff;"Wassup shorty"
Rae:"Wassup Cliff"
Cliff;"Long time no talk why you never told me you came back"
Rae:"Wtf did you really just ask that cliff you never talked to me when i was in miami "
Cliff;"Iknow because i missed you too much to talk to you"
Rae: " im sorry"
Cliff;" you straight. Can i ask you some questions?"
Rae: " yes anything"
Cliff;" first off you still with ole boy that i whooped ?"
Rae;" naw i broke up with him"
Cliff; " Good. Now are you still my virgin? & do you still love me ?"
It was silent for 5 minutes
Cliff; " hello ! "
Rae;" No & Yes of course"
Cliff: " damn & good because im finna make you mine again "
Rae: " cliff im seeing someone else....and umm.."
Cliff: " man fuck that you gotta break up w that foo & What is it ?"
Rae: " i can't cliff..... I honestly can't"
Cliff;"why tf not yo i thought you loved me "
Rae:" dont do that yunoo i do.. But.... Its just that ... "
Cliff:"say it yo stop stallin"
Rae:" fuck im pregnant cliff damn!" i could hear her crying.
Cliff:" what... Rae but...."
Rae:"im sorry cliff bu-" she was cut off by a loud noise then i heard her screams
Cliff:"Rae ! Azarae!!!! Baby answer me are you okay whats wrong !! Baby whats going on baby!!!!!!"
She wasn't answering i was mad and worried like a mf! I dont know whats going on i need to go help her..!