part 2 - my girls

Azarae's POV

*5 minutes later we pull up *
By time we got in there and got all the papers figured out there was only about 10 minutes left for the bell to ring for lunch so they sent me to the library.

*Riiinggg Riinggg*
I rushed out of there so got damn fast and bumped into this fine ass Mexican he looked to be about 5'9 he had a basketball so i assumed he is a hooper i was so admired by him i aint even notice he was talking to me and when i did he was giving me a weird look.
"Oh my bad i wasnt paying attention" i said
"Nah its coo shawty just be careful next time it might not be somebody as nice as me." and with that he smiled and winked and walked away.
He had the most cutest smile ever and he had dimples yesss that's a plus . i thought to myself . As i turned around i seen my girls Monique and Kira . My girl Monique had on a red jordan tee and black skinny jeans with the bread 11s red and black and her thick hair brushed tightly in a bun.

Kira had on a white polo tee with a red horse and red skinny jeans with her all white roshes on. I cant lie my girls did look fly !

"You want some cooorrnn breaad " i yelled while cheesin big . It was something me and Nique (monique) used to do.