part 27

**1 month later**
Raes POV
*beepbeepbeepbeep*
Ugh my alarm went off and i cut it off it was 11 am i havnt had sex with zay since he took my virginity and i stopped messing with john just so we got things on track first. Ugh i ran to the restroom and threw up.
"Babygirl you okay" zay asked
"Uh yeah i just dont feel well" i said whiping my mouth i got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face.
"You hungry i got you McDonalds" zay said
"Yeah thanks im starving" i grabbed the bag and ate and i decided to text my girl iknew she'll be up.
(raee)"EMERGENCY!!! "
(lena)"wasup?"
(raee)"bitch bring me Pregnacy test asap !!"
(lena)"omg ok be there in 5"
I eat the rest of my food and go downstairs and zay adam and john are there.
"What's wrong with you .you look sick" adam said giving me a hug
"Mhm... Nothing nothing " and with that i had to throw up again i ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toliet.
Johns POV
Damn rae still looking fine ! Awe shit she throwing up ! Man shorty might be pregnant fuck and it might just be mine . man i hope so . lemme go check on shorty since zay not. I got up and went to the bathroom.
"Fuck you going" zay said
"Checkin on shorty" i said walking to the bathroom.
"Shorty you okay ma" i asked walkin all the way in.
"Yeah yeah im fine" she said
"What's going on baby?" i asked worried.
"I think im pregnant John!" She said on the verge of tears
"You been fucking that nigga?!" i asked with a little anger in my voice
"Naa only that one time but he did cum inside me" she said
"Damn shorty ! Fuck that i think its mine" i said confident
"Aight baby " she said getting up her knees were weak so i helped her up and walked her to the living room.
"Yo wtf you doing holding my girl" zay said pissed
"Nigga shut thefuck up! Your ass not helping me" rae said more pissed.
"Yo really !" he said
"Chill out smoke a blunt and play the game" adam said liting a blunt he hit it twice and gave it to rae .
She grabbed it and was about to hit it .
"Hell naw gimme that" i said taking it away
"Wtf pass that shit here yo!" She said fighting me.
"Naw and yunoo why " i said hitting the blunt twice and passin it to zay.
"And why can't she" zay said
We looked at each other then ....
*Ding Dong*
Saved by the bell literally.