Chapter 5

Sorry for the late post but I hope you like it :) 

Please comment and tell me what you think :)

**************************************************************************************************************

            “Eeyore, wake up.  Now!”  The son of a female doggy demanded.  I felt the end of my bed sink down.  I flinched.  “Elli, I know you’re awake and that you avoid me each morning.”  Well if he knows this, then why is he bothering me now?  “Ineed to ask you some…questions.”  I groaned and reluctantly slipped on my bathrobe I keep behind my pillow.

            “What do you need to ask, Jason?”

            “Well I woke up this morning and I felt weird.  I can’t seem to remember anything about last night.  Do you know what happened?”

            If he doesn’t remember anything, maybe I could make him forget about the lake.  “Jason, what do you remember?”

            “I was about to go to see M.T.  in the Student Rec Center for an interview for the school newspaper.  I bumped into something and everything else is just a blur.”

            That was probably when I bumped into him when I ran out.  “Oh yes!  I saw that.  You bumped into the wall.  I had to get Conner to help me bring you up to my- I mean our- room.  You were sleeping ever since.  You talked and argued with yourself during your sleep.  Quite amusing.”

            “Wait, so you mean it all was just a dream?  The whole you crying, you kissing our teacher, you having fun with my big friend Henry?  It was all a dream?  It was so real feeling.  Especially your hands down my boxers.”

            “Of course it was all a dream, you idiot!  I would never even think about being near your Henry in a million years.  And good G-d!  Do all your dreams have me in it?”  I bluffed.

            Before I had much time to think about what I said, Jason had me pressed up underneath his body.  It nearly felt like a reenactment of last night.  There was hardly any space between us, and Jason had his arms lying flat on the bed on either side of my head.  Just as I was going to attempt to push the son of female doggy, he made these bizarre race car noises and jerked his body along with the noises.

            “What on Earth are you doing?” I squeaked once he calmed down.

            “I just time-warped us to a million –and one- years into the future,” He said sounding smug and completely serious.

            “Why would you do that?”  Is he sane?  Stupid question.  Of course he is insane.  “I don’t have time for your nonsense.”

            “Well you said you wouldn’t think of touching Henry in a million years.  So now it is a million-and-one year later and you now can have a play-date with Henry.  Great idea, eh?”  Jason waggled his eyebrows and grinded his hips against mine.  I shuddered in disgust.

I gripped the sides of his hips so they wouldn’t move. “Horrible idea,” I hissed and glared.

            “Oh I know you are just dying to get your hands all over me.”

            “You wish!  In your dreams.”  Pssssh, he thinks I want him.  Pervert.  Okay so maybe he is aesthetically pleasing and has a to-die-for accent…  But the butt is a pervy jerk so he is undeserving of my affection.