Your wedding

|long answers|imagines|

Aries: Ashton stood there waiting for you coming down the isle of the church. As you are walking down, everyone is staring at you, Especially Ashton, he is smiling like you have never seen him before. Luke, Michael, and Calum stood there next to Ashton. When you get to the end of the isle, ashton tells you how beautiful you look and takes your hands and rubs your fingers as the priest says the words. You both say i do and he kisses you like it was the first time.

Taurus: Luke was very nervous about the wedding, he stood there patiently while you got out the car to your outside forest wedding. It was decorated like it was some fairy wonderland. As you got out the car Luke's eyes snapped right into yours, he smiled knowing that you are his for the rest of his life after today.

Gemini: You and Ashton decided to get married, by yourselves on a beach getaway. You don't put to much effort into your outfits or anything special. When you held his hand with the exchange of rings all of time stopped as he stared at you with his hazel eyes. You knew he was the happiest man alive.

Cancer: you and Calum had been planning for years, for a big castle wedding. All traditional. It was finally the day, Calum had spent the night and Michaels so you had time to get ready in The morning. You got dressed, and once you got to the wedding everything was magical, Calum stood there with a smirk on his face and muttered "wow, that's my princess"

Leo: Standing there in his black suit, Michael watched you approach down the isle in your white dress. He had the biggest smile. The traditional touch to the wedding made it all too real, he looked nervous but he tried to hide it. Once you got to him at the end of the isle he said "wow, you're almost as beautiful as Luke"

Virgo: It was the middle of winter, and you and Michael am had planned to have an outside wedding. It was a White wedding, snow everywhere. Just like Michael and you wanted. The snow landed on your hair as you walked down the isle, when you got to the end Michael touched your hair making The snow melt into it, he said to you "I've never seen myself so happy"

Libra: you and Calum had planned a getaway wedding in your favourite destination all by yourselves, except from close friends and family. It was on a beach, the sun was out and it was roasting hot. It was finally time to be married, you saw him staring at you with his dark eyes, once you finally got close enough he said "the sun is burning me, but you're blinding me."

Scorpio: Ashton decided, he wanted to plan everything. Since you loved him just enough, you let him. He planned a public wedding in your local funfair. "We're getting married on a rollercoaster babe !" Ashton shouted. "You try to hard ash" although it was really weird and windy, you managed it.

Sagittarius: Calum and you were only engaged for a month, you decided to have a private wedding, get it done

Capricorn: Michael watched you walk down the isle with your pretty dress, he smiled as he watched. "I got lucky" he whispers to luke. Your theme of the wedding was red, just like his hair and his heart which was in love with you.

Aquarius: luke glanced at you as you walked down the isle, your smile would make him smile no matter what his mood. He stood his way, with his foot on top of his other, nervously he bit his lip where his lip ring was. Once you got down to him he said "wow, you're beautiful"

Pisces: Michael loved you, to the moon and back. He decided to get a tattoo just for you but you didn't know. On your wedding day, everything was great. You felt the world stop as you walked down the isle , as you were exchanging rings, he shows you his ring  finger, from the top of his finger down to the bottom it had " twice for y/n" twisted around it. He said " twice to the moon and back, you're wrapped around my finger"