Everyone Finds Out

Sophie and Pepper were hanging out after cheer practice. They were at Sophie's house, because by some miracle, none of her brothers were home. Everything was going well until Sophie's phone rang.

"Hello," Sophie said with a smile. She was giggling at something Pepper had said.

"Oh hi Mrs. Dawson, what's up?"

"What's wrong?"

"Mrs. Dawson I can't understand you."

Pepper was trying to quietly get Sophie's attention to figure out the purpose of the unexpected call, but Sophie was facing the other way.

"Wait, what?"

Pepper could hear Sophie's voice quiver with fear.

"Yeah absolutely. We'll be right there. Thanks Mrs. Dawson."

She hung up the phone and turned around to face Pepper, who already looked worried.

"Sophie, what happened?"

Pepper could tell something was very wrong. In all the years she'd known Sophie, she'd never seen her look this afraid.

"Bella was in a car accident."
_______________________________

Sawyer and Newt were hanging out at The Lone Starcade when Newt's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey Soph, what's up?"

"What?!"

Newt started waving to Sawyer and gesturing to the door while grabbing his jacket. Sawyer looked at him with a questioning glance and slowly got up as well. Newt signaled him to pick up the pace.

"Yeah we're on our way out the door."

"Okay see you guys there."

"Yeah we'll call Troy."

Newt hung up the phone and had a scared look in his eye.

"Dude, what's wrong," Sawyer asked

"Bella was in a car accident."
_______________________________

Troy was beginning to get worried. He checked the message that he'd received from Bella.

Bella:
Haha don't worry wonder boy, I'm like 10 mins away. See u soon :)

That was over an hour ago. He kept trying her cell, but she wouldn't answer. Just as he was about to call Sophie and Pepper to see if they'd heard anything, his phone rang. He quickly answered, thinking it was Bella.

"Hello?"

"Troy!"

Troy looked at his phone in confusion.

"Newt? Hey man, what's up!"

"Troy you have to come to the hospital right now!"

Troy got a sick feeling in his stomach. He didn't like where this was going.

"Why?"

There was silence on the other end.

"Newt why do I have to go to the hospital," Troy asked in a warning tone, already fearing the answer as he walked to the front door.

"Bella was in a car accident."

Troy stopped dead in his tracks and felt his blood run cold. Please don't let this be true. Let me wake up from this horrible dream, right now.

"Troy are you there?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'm here," Troy answered, his voice shaking. "How long ago?"

"I'm not really sure. Sophie and Pepper just-"

"Never mind, it doesn't matter," He said as he cut newt off, making his way to the door.

"Troy," Newt said cautiously.

"What," Troy snapped back at him.

"Drive safe, okay?"

Troy paused and smiled a little. He was aware that Newt knew of his feelings for Bella long before he himself did, as did the rest of the gang. However, he always felt more comfortable telling Newt about his Bella problems, rather than Sawyer. Newt always have him good, thoughtful advice.

"I will. Thanks Newt."

He hung up the phone and started the car, a wave of fear flooding over him. What if something goes wrong? I mean, hospitals aren't always safe.'Troy shook his head at himself. No. I have to be strong. For Bella.
_______________________________

That's all for chapter 2. Hope you guys are actually enjoying it. Don't forget to comment. I want feedback!!! :)