Chapter 7: Lunch with Jackson 2.0

After I was invited by Jackson to have lunch with him I decided to have a small lunch so that I couldn't vomit all of it (again). As soon as I sat down I spotted Jackson. I noticed that he is the finest thing ever, at least compared to his friends.

    Once I sat down next to Jackson my heart sank. Why in the heavens of earth did he want with me? Was it because of yesterday, or my last lunch with him? I stared excitedly at his freshly washed pearly white crooked smile. I stayed like this until he made a sexy chuckle. I looked around to see what caught this man's attention. Oh no probably another woman I thought with my sad mind. He might've only invited me here to tell me that I'm to much of klutz and that my stalking of him needs to stop. I looked up only to realize that he's checking me out! ''Why are starting at me" I said hoping that he'd say that that he'd say that I'm fine "Because your Beautiful" he said giving me that crooked smile. He can't leave me alone with that smile. What he said was close enough to what I thought. He knew that I was going to be blushing. I couldn't help myself I just stared at him. I knew at that moment he wanted to make us. At least that's what I wanted but I had to keep my feelings hidden from Jackson, but another side of me knew the truth that side knew that he didn't want to make us. His friends looked at me anxious mixed with excitement. Jackson finally left then Billy, Chris and a few other people looking around at each other. So I decided to break the silence and say "How did you guys even meet Jackson"? Billy looked around as if for approval from the team. "Jorgina, don't tell Jackson but he told he told us that he major crush on you." "Nu-uh" I respond in disbelief, maybe the reason I was invited was so that he could pull some prank on me. "Uh-hu, that's what he was going to tell you, but wussed out. I couldn't believe it. Part of me wished it was true, a second part knew the truth.

    After this new information on Jackson I realized how confused my life is now. It really didn't make that much sense to me because it seemed that all his efforts to keep me away, at least that's what I they were, kinda worked and made me feel like I'd just have a school-girl crush on Jackson and nothing more. But... now that I think about it Jackson is kinda demure when I talk to him but outgoing with his friends. The only question is how was he with my frie..... I really have no idea what we are anymore. I hope that he was outgoing with them. As I thought this a smile spread across my face & Jackson's friends just looked at me just stumped on why my face shown my teeth for  exactly no reason. He sat there for a second a minute then muttered ''She's cute, but strange" I chuckled then appreciated my great hearing even more. ''So Jackson, hows your new schedule going" I said obviously desperate to start a conversation. ''I believe you know Jorg, anyway there's something that I've been dreading to tell you do you want to make us" he said staring at the floor" I hope he knew how amazing he looked, because if he didn't I would tell him. ''Sure" I said trying my best to not seem eager.