Chapter 21:Graduation Pt.2.

*Ella's POV*

       I seriously can't believe that I graduated. I remember when I was about 3 or 4, I envied my older siblings rushing off to school. As weird as it may sound, I've always wanted to be a paralegal. Not just any, but one in the military since I my father repaired airplanes for Vietnam. Now that I'm a step closer to falling into his footsteps, I can finally feel happier than I've ever felt.

    Jorgina  helped me come out to my family members. Needless to say, I'm currently genuinely surprised at their reaction. I expected my mother to say something like "You devil child, I knew you shouldn't have been publicly schooled, you should have gone after me and be homeschooled where the devil cannot rot your brain" (As silly as it may sound its accurate). She and my other family members were happy for me to come clean to them and wished the best in the future. I'm still waiting for  my family to kill me in my sleep honestly. On a lighter note, Jorgina and I are both going to USF so, while bettering our selves for the future, we can also better our friendship.

      Jadzia  said she's really happy that everything's going for her, she's in love with Anthony, she's graduating and is working on going into performing arts. Honestly, I'm really happy for her, but I'm kinda angry that the little playful girl is no longer, but a mature tall thin young woman has taken her place without telling me. Though I miss the girl, I'm proud of her.

    Wendy and I are going to USF, so we can still date and I am seriously exploding because without her I would've done something stupid, and probably drank myself into eternal slumber. With her being there for me, I am happy that I found an angel to help me with myself.

   Nayeli told me she's okay, and I hope her and I stay in touch if she doesn't go to USF since her sister and I will be paralegals. I love her so much, and I hate seeing her fall apart in front of me since her dad moved away.

         As you can probably tell, my school life was one giant rollercoaster and I'm happy that all the bumps have smoothed out and I finally feel joy, and so do those around me.