Chapter 13: There's something I need to tell you

After April gave me that advice I was so confused about my life. One moment I'm on the top of the world, the next my friends hate me. Luckily, either way I'm with the man of my dreams. I still have no idea what I'm gonna tell Jackson, I don't want to end the relationship because, well, I'm actually happy.

    I know that if I end our relationship, we'll both become unhappy, angry, uncomfortable etc. On the other hand, if our relationship goes "onto the next level" I'm gonna be lonely outside of our relationship. Why is high school so confusing? Why can't I simply say yes or no or turn the corner and make every decision so simply? Elementary school was like that, I could just tell a boy that I don't like them, and they'd leave me alone, as I didn't find anyone attractive. Middle school is when I found boys attractive, and had a few boyfriends. But, high school is when the real drama starts, certain people become attractive, then other people become jealous of the attractive's boyfriend/girlfriend.

Sadly, this is the exact case with me, so I unlocked my phone and texted Jackson " Hey, can I talk to you about something?" He then responded "Of course sweetheart, is it serious? Do you want me to come over?" I felt really bad, I didn't want to end this through a text, I didn't want to hurt him. So I responded "Ummm. Sure it's really serious and this may hurt both of us, it may hurt me more, so please just come over soon so we can talk?" I felt bad as I pressed send, I didn't want him to figure it out, I didn't want him to get the idea so soon, I didn't want to hurt him. I only wanted to help him in every way. It seems as if as soon as I put my phone was in my pocket I received a new text message; "Okay, I'll be over in a few, I'm sorry if I've ruined anything in your life, I only need you and you alone angel." Right after I read that second line I died inside. Why is he such a gentleman and why am I such an ass hole? He's so cute, polite and extremely nice. I know that I'm not gonna break up with him, but tell him the truth. I never told him about Ella, Nayeli, and Jadzia, and I don't know if he's ever guessed that we're falling apart, at least our friendship is.

   Five minutes after I saw that message, I had finally gathered my thoughts. I told my mom that Jackson was coming over and that we'd be talking most of time. She was fine with that, and said that she had recently bought some Orange Juice, so we could have something to drink. He came ten minutes after sending me his message. He sat down and stared at me in the eyes innocently. How can I tell someone with dark brown sparkling eyes that I noticed some bumps in our relationship? As I stared in his face it all spilled out *deep breathing in and out slowly for a few seconds* "Jackson, I'm sorry, but I need to tell you something. I love you I really, really do you're the only person in my life that I've felt this way with. On the other hand, I needed help with my life, so I asked my friend for advice and she said that, well a few years ago me, Nayeli, Jadzia, and Ella were the best of friends. Nothing could tear us apart, Nothing, but you. The girls are jealous of our relationship. Don't get me wong, I love you, more importantly I love US. So, don't get wrong, I'm not breaking up with you, I just want you to help me with the girls, as a friend with them. But, when we're not around them, we'll make US. After I finished he looked at me confused, he responded "Sweetie, I love you too, more than you'll ever realize, it's just that, well I love you so much and you're soooooo preety and soooooo nice, I don't think I can go a second without thinking about you. I'll do whatever you need me to, it's just that I don't want to mess up whatever you need me to do. I love you too, and I don't want to break us up either. So, I'll try my best to not help you in whatever way you need me to."

    Afterwards, I smiled, my life was perfect. I was going to get my friends again and my boyfriend is amazing and I know he's gonna help me in anyway he can.