Lumpy Space Princess

Finn and Jake knew that all the people in the Land Of Aaa were fine but decided it wouldn't hurt trying to make sure everyone was ok.
"OH MY LUMPS!"

"Who could that be?" asked Finn. "
Dude I think we all know who it is obviously didn't you hear her she said 'oh my lumps' it has to be LSP." answered Jake.

"Good thinking." said Finn.

"Let's go check it out."

The two went to go check on LSP.

"OH MY LUMPS!!!"

"What's going on?"asked Finn.

"MY PHONE MY PHONE ITS MISSING!!!"

"Oh don't worry." said Finn. "We will find it

"NO ITS NOT THAT!!!" yelled LSP.

"Then what is it?"Jake asked feeling confused.

"MY PARENTS TOLD ME IF I LOST MY PHONE ONE MORE TIME THEY WERE NEVER GOING TO LET ME HAVE ONE AGAIN AND NOW I AM DOOMED!!!" LSP shouted.

"Whoa calm down you are not doomed, me and Jake will help you find it." Finn said.

"I don't know about this Finn." said Jake.

"What do you mean?" said Finn, but before Finn could finish talking they heard Lumpy Space Mom and Dad

"YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR PHONE BY THE TIME WE GET THERE OR YOU ARE IN BIG TOUBLE!"

"IM DOOMED!" yelled LSP.

"Hold on what's that over there?"Jake then pointed to three gnomes behind them.

"Hey they have LSP's phone!"cried Finn.

"GET THEM!" LSP shouted, quickly out of nowhere Jake stretched his hand into a giant fist and punched the gnomes back into a hole, but out of nowhere lumpy space Dad and Mom came in.

"Do you have your phone Lumpy Space Princess?" the two parents asked. LSP began to hesitate "Um...well"

"Here we have it right here." Jake gently took out the phone.

"Hmm I guess since you have the phone its alright but don't forget we have our eye on you."