Castle Lemon Grab

As Finn and Jake made their way to Castle Lemon Grab they saw an army, and not any army, an army of lemon guards and as they approached closer they saw not only an army of lemon guards but The Lich with the Enchiridion.

"LEAVE OR YOU SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF OUR LEMON GUARDS!" yelled Lemon Grab

The Lich was not afraid of the lemon guards instead he raised an army of the undead with his unholy darkness, as the undead army fought off the lemon guards and Finn and Jake The Lich planned his epic escape but just as The Lich tried to escape Jake had sneakily stretched his arm over to grab The Enchiridion and replaced it with Finn's shoe.

The Lich had left through the portal and Jake had retrieved the book.

"RETREAT LEMON GUARDS!" yelled Lemon Grab.

"Ah man he left with the book!"said Finn.

"Yeah I don't think so." said Jake.

"Wait what do you mean?" asked Finn, but before Finn could finish talking Jake had pulled out The Enchiridion.

"Dude how did you get the book!"asked Finn.

"I have my ways "answered Jake.

"Awesome now all we have to do is make sure everybody is safe, so where do we go now?" asked Finn.

"I don't know I guess The Lumpy Space Kingdom." replied Jake.