Chapter 10 part 1

Sorry for the crappy picture^

A/N: (Part 1 is all of the boys and part 2 is only Luke)

I'm hungryyyy can we get pizza!!! Michael says. No! We are all hungry but we can't leave now! We need to see how Miley is doing! Luke says. The doctor waves to us signaling to come in. We all came in with a stuffed bear, roses, and get well cards+balloons. The doctor told us that she is in a coma currently and they don't know how long she will be in a coma for. She had a very bad concussion and she broke her arm and has a few scars. It hurts me so much to see her like this. Luke says in his head. Don't worry Luke she will be totally fine. Ashton says. Yeah let's hope she didn't forget about you guys and woke up with Amnesia. YOOOOOOO. We all say and the doc looks confused lmao. Why are you 'yoooing' the doctor says. Well we are 5 seconds of summer and it's a band and we have a song named amnesia. Oh wow. Well I should leave you guys alone.

Miley we love you!!! I hope you can hear us in your noggin of yours. Remember your beautiful no matter what!!! We all say. Luke loves you!!!! That was Michael luke yells. Lol well we will come visit you tomorrow but Luke just wants to say some words to you. Ashton says.

To be continued....
_________________________________________Do you know what song I'm going to do when Luke sings it to Miley? It's on their new album :D
Vote and comment!!
-Jackiee xoxox