Chapter 20

Miley's P.O.V
   I couldn't believe my eyes in what I'm seeing.
     He asked me actually to be his girlfriend.
_______________________________________
         Yes! Luke! Yes I'll be your girlfriend!
  YAY!!!!!!!!! I hear clapping and the smell of food.
Luke then picks me up and spins me while kissing my mouth. Putting a gentle kiss. Not a forced one, not to hard, just gentle. It was amazing! I felt sparks everywhere. My body was tingling and I felt like I was in another world! Then it had to end unfortunately. But Luke had a speech that I forgot to tell you about before he asked me.
                   ••speech••
             Dear my lovely miles,
I remember when we first met. I followed you on Twitter and you Dm me. And I replied and we were talking for a good period of time. Then I had to go of course. Then we actually met in real life! I was stunned of how beautiful you were. You took my breath away. You don't know how gorgeous you are. I blushed every time your name came up. You are my peanut butter to my jelly and to the apple to my pie. I love you to the moon and back so can I ask you this one question....
                   Boys 1 2 3!
          Will you be my girlfriend?
-------------------------------------------
    So yeah that's what Luke's speech was. And he Memorized it! I'm very proud of him. Well now we are official!! I'm so happy of what is to come!!! This is going to be another exciting chapter in my life.