Chapter 26

Luke's P.O.V.
So we are currently in New York in the nice decembery weather. I love New York. Plus my love of my life is going to be here with me right beside me. You know what's weird? I feel like a teenage girl is writing a whole story for me and is telling my life. I always think that and it's funny. I wonder if Miles thinks like that too. I mean who wouldn't!? Speaking of Miles, I grab her hand and lead her to the snow at the hotel. I wanted her to experience this as a good thing...because when I was younger I didn't have snow and neither did she. We built a snowman and made snow angels and it was a good day until the worst thing was coming to my head...

((Be careful something is coming))
Over and over again. And I was quite scared about this. I decided to push it away to the back of my crazy mind. I suddenly brake out of my gaze and I look over to my right and I see Miley gasping for air like she couldn't breathe! I called the boys and they all rush over and we pick her up to go inside. She still isn't breathing good and as soon as I put her down she was starting to close her eyes and I was shaking her yelling BREATHE MILEY BREATHE!! DON'T GO TO SLEEP OR IM GOING TO LOSE YOU!!!! I begged her..and we rushed to the hospital since it was literally 5 minutes away thank god. We got her into emergency and she started to breathe heavily again and I was starting to feel nausea. The doctors had her examined and me and the boys stayed over night. Until the next morning when we got horrible news of what happened to her, and my stomach flipped like 5 times. I was about to cry.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! What do you think she has? This is going to be gooooodddddd. There is at least 7 more chapters left!!! Ahhhh!
Please Vote and comment!
-Jackie xoxo