Chapter 17

Luke's P.O.V
She kissed me!! I was probably a complete ass that's why. I can't believe I just admitted my feelings to her.
At least I remember I did.

*flashback*
I FREAKING LOVE YOU. I HAVE LIKED YOU SINCE THE FIRST DAY I MET YOU. YOU MADE ME BLUSH AND FEEL BUTTERFLIES.
and then she kissed me
Her soft lips that tasted like cherries. We broke out of breath after it and put our heads together like a couple.
Then I hear whistles, clapping and cheering from the only idiots I know who I call my best friends unfortunately. Haha. Joking. I love them.
**End of flashback**
I still remember those soft lips. I am thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend soon. Maybe at a concert. Or maybe I can plan something with the boys. Calum would know what to do. After all he made this plan to make my feelings come out to Miley. I couldn't of asked for a better friend. So anyways...all of us go back into the hotel to watch Netfilx. Then it hit me. We need to get candy and food!! So I asked all the boys and Miley and we all decided to go.
Omg can we get Nerds,or Swedish fish?? Or can we get sour patch kids!!? Miley says to me
Woah Miley calm down
I'm sorry but I'm on my lady days...do you really want to bother me? :)
No no no, just go ahead and crave all you want. I told her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,
Sorry this isn't long but I'm super tired. I hope you guys understand!
Make sure to: vote and comment
-Jackie xoxo