Lets get outta here

Johnny's pov

I was sitting there, waiting when the door opens. The force used on the door was so strong it almost banged the wall.

Ponyboy burst in with a giant grin on his face. "Good morning Johnnycakes!".

I smile back at him it's so cute how he gets excited over me, this is the reason I'm alive. I'll never forget that.

"Get me outta this place, man." I implored, I wanted out. If I had to stay in this place one more night I'm sure I'd loose it.

Hospitals creep me out anyways.

"Right! One second I'll be right back." And he flew out the door, I couldn't wait.

This was gonna be one of the best days I've ever had. Maybe I'd even build up enough courage to tell him...

Probably not, I couldn't even think about a life where I didn't have pony. I guess that's because I wouldn't have one without him.

That's the perfect way to start! I'll tell him how much he means to me, how he saved my life. Then I'll just see where it goes from there.

My heart was racing when he came back in the door.

Pony's pov

    "Okay Johnny, they said you're free to go!"

This is the most excitement I've felt since, well, forever! I could just kiss him right now! Wait what?

"So what are we waiting for!?" Johnny said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"Right lets go". I couldn't help it I know I was smiling such a goofy smile.

End of chapter 3