The last chapter

//I've recently had serious writers block but after starting a script for a short film, I think it's pretty cleared up. Thanks for waiting, this will be the last chapter of my fanfic. It's gonna be long and special. Once again sorry for the wait and enjoy.\\

Darry's pov

  With both the boys gone missing I was freaking out. Soda never came home. Pony ran away. Who knew where Johnny, Two-bit, Steve and Dally where? I just felt so hopeless. I couldn't call the cops but neither of the boys came home last night. I'm not the most patient person.

I don't really have a choice but to call them do I? I need them found and safe, even if I have to loose them. I dial 9-1-1 and the operator picks up. "9-1-1, what's your emergency?" I told them everything about how my brothers are missing but I don't want to loose them.

The lady on the phone assured that I won't loose them but I don't believe her.

Soda's pov

I woke up on the floor. I must've fallen out of Steve's bed, at least I didn't get hurt. I feel bad about last night, just leaving that whole situation, that wasn't the right choice. I hope Darry and Ponyboy didn't fight.

I glance up to the bed and see Steve laying there, I get this weird feeling I've never felt before. Maybe it was sickness?
I decided it would be best for me to go home, see what havoc has unraveled.

•••

When I get there nobody's home. I guess I will just stay home and wait for someone to come back.

Ponyboy's pov

I can't believe he would do it. We all knew Johnny didn't have it easy, something must've put him over the edge. If you think about it, Johnny was real tough, having to deal with this big mess that was his life. But I never would've thought he'd actually do it.

What if it was my fault?

All of these thoughts and Dallas is just sitting there glaring at me. I look up at him with tears streaming down my face, I never even realized I was crying.

He looked back at me with anger burning a hole in his eyes. "What!?" I cry out, Dally looks away and sighs. "Ponyboy. This is your fault" he said sternly, despite the fact this was already bad enough, Dallas hates me now. Great.

Dally's pov

I didn't even want to look at him. The only time I looked over is when I heard the cabin door slam shut. He left.

Maybe it was for the best that he was gone, at least I wouldn't have killed him.

Darry's pov

I was at the police station talking to some random cop, I glance over to the billboard to see there most recent story. "Local teen commits suicide", it said they didn't know who it was. Part of me prayed it wasn't Ponyboy or Sodapop.

I zone out thinking about what would happen if I lost another family member, how I would feel, how the plan would roll out.

I zoned back in when the cop shook me saying "sir, are you alright?" I shake my head, "what, yeah, I'm fine." She tells me she has people searching for them right now. Yeah, I bet she does.