Nightmares

Ponyboy's pov

I was having a bad dream and tossing and turning, something in the dream scares me so bad that I flip out.

I wake up quickly and sit up, I was sweating and breathing heavily.

I look over at soda, I really wanted to talk to him but I didn't wanna wake him up. I know I'll see if Johnny's up.

I slowly get out of bed and tiptoe to the living room, Johnny wasn't awake, at least he didn't look awake.

I wonder if he ever got up from fainting.

I really wanted to talk to Johnny, this was frustrating me a bit so I start to silently cry.

Then I got an idea, I'll just lay here on the floor next to the couch. I know I will feel safer with Johnny.

So I quietly climb to the floor and close my eyes, I did feel a lot better knowing that Johnny was right there. I couldn't explain it.

Johnny's pov

I open my eyes, it was dark, I was laying somewhere. Last thing I remember was-

Oh my god Ponyboy kissed me.

As soon as I realized that I start to feel warm and fuzzy inside, he actually kissed me?

    I put my thoughts to the side and look around, was I at Ponyboy's house? How did I get here?

Ugh my head hurt so badly.

  I look down at the floor beside the couch and Ponyboy's laying there...

  Alrighty then...

End of chapter 7