More Drama In The Ally

Hey Guys! Sorry about not posting last week summer school is A LOT of work; I have a test every other day!

 But here is another part! But I really would appreciate it if more people commented.

So please comment! Other than that enjoy the part!

-CASS≤3

---------<3------------------------------Comment---------------enjoy!---------------------<3--------------------------------

Destiny's POV:

WE ARE ALL MISFITS LIVING IN A WORLD ON FIRE

"Uggggg" I groaned clutching my pillow to my head, trying to drown out the blaring of my alarm clock.

I usually would be fine getting up in the morning, but today it was different. Why?

Well because I didn't sleep at all last night, I stayed up half the night crying, and now I had to go to work.

I groan hitting my alarm clock and sitting up. I rub my eyes only to find them still wet. I looked at my pillow to see it tear stained. I guess I was crying in my sleep too.

I sighed, got up, and headed for the shower.

I mostly just mindlessly stood there with the water running over me, until I decided an appropriate amount of time had past.

I headed straight for my closet after stepping into a towel. I couldn't care less about what I was going to wear today, so I just threw on the first t-shirt and pair of shorts I saw.

I have never been more depressed in my life. 

I floated out of my house and down the street to work. The next two hours were a blur of taking pictures of some celebrity, walking home, and thinking about Cody.

"DESTINY!" Jessica screamed in my face making me fall off my bed, and snap out of my daze.

"Hu, what?" I say shaking my head, in attempts to get Cody out of my thoughts and to focus.

"You have been sitting here staring off into space ever since I got here 10 minutes ago." Jessica says spinning in my desk chair.

"Oh sorry, I guess I've just been out of it today." I say my mind drifting off.

"Destiny, Jake told me what happened yesterday. I'm sorry, but come on let's get your mind off of him!" Jessica says lifting me from my spot on the bed and pulling me in the bathroom, as i slumped behind her.

"How?" I ask sitting on the counter.

"We are going to a teen club to party and have fun, because we are still young!" Jessica says scanning over my eye shadow pallet.

"No, Jess I just want to stay home and mope." I say with a frown. 

"Well to bad I'm making you come! And I'm going to make you look hot, so you can forget about him!" Jessica says picking up my black eyeliner with a smirk.

"But I don't want to." I protest, stomping my foot like a five year-old. 

"Too bad! Now sit still!" Jessica says struggling to apply eyeliner to my eyes.

I slumped over and let my mind relive the few memories I had with Cody.

"Done!" Jessica finally said after putting on eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, and mouse in my hair to make it wavier.

"DON'T LOOK!" Jessica screeched pushing me out of the bathroom.

"Now go put this on!" Jessica said pushing me into my closet to change