This Is What I Wanted.... Right?

Hey Guys! FINALS ARE OVER! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?!?!?!?!?!? SUMMER

BITCHES!

Also, I will be writing more :)

Well here is the next part guys! I hope you like it!!!!!!

-CASS≤3

--------------<3------------------------------SUMMER!!!!!!---------------------------<3---------------

Destiny's POV:

NOW IF WE MEET OUT IN THE STREET, I WON'T BE RUNNIN' SCARED! I'LL WALK RIGHT UP TO YOU AND PUT ONE FINGER IN THE AIR! AND MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND!

I open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock blaring Demi Lovato's song, Really don't care. 

I jump up from my bed and start dancing and singing along! 

"OH OH OH I REALLY DON'T CARE!" I sing the last lyrics of the song.

I just felt like today was going to be a good day!

I walked to my bathroom leaving the radio on, and singing to the songs while I washed my hair. I was abnormally happy, and of course it was because of Cody! I jump out of the shower, wrap myself in my rob and apply the little amount of makeup I wear every day: eye shadow, and eyeliner. I then walk in my closet still singing.

"But, you always think we're something that we're not" I sing along as I slip on my green "Don't Kill My Vibe" shirt. I then slip on my pink denim shorts, I finish off my outfit with a gray beanie over my now dry hair.

I slip on my pink Pastry HI tops right as the song ends.

I skip into my bedroom and sit on my bed, and bend down to tie my Pastry's.

"And that was Demi Lovato's new song Something That We're Not. And now for a song, by LA's newest player, and two timer Cody Simpson." I sprang up.

"WHAT?!" I screamed franticly looking around for the TV remote.

"My house ASAP!" I text Cody knowing this was going to be bad before even turning on the TV.

I turn on the TV to E! 

"Teen Pop sensation Cody Simpson was caught kissing not just one, but two girls last night on the beach in LA." The reporter said, causing my jaw to fall to the floor.

"At least they don't have any proof" I reassure myself.

"And here's the proof folks! Both pictures were taken in the same spot on the beach not even 2 hours apart!" The reporter says with a smile.

"In previous interviews he has made it extremely clear that he is single, but is that still true? Or is he just another two-timer? Tweet in what you guys think is happening with this pop sensation." The reporter says.

"Hey Beautiful! Your aunt let me in!" Cody says walking in, causing me to shoot up from my spot on the bed. Cody came closer and tried to kiss me. 'I guess he hasn't seen it yet.'

I push him away only to see a hurt expression cross over his face. I only pointed at the TV screen in response.
"We have a problem."

I saw his jaw drop as he watched the newscast.

"Shit" I hear him mumble.

As I study his face closely, his jaw closes as his lips curl into a smile.

"Look.." he said taking a deep breath.

'I started to get worried what was he going to say? That we can't see each other? Why was he smiling?'