You AGAIN!

Hey guys! I'm going to my sis graduation the weekend so none then, so I thought I would post now! ps you guys are amazing! thanks for all the reads!

-------<3---------------143----------------------------

Destiny's POV:

"BABY YOU A SONG, YOU MAKE ME WANNA ROLL MY WINDOWS DOWN AND CRUISE!" Jessica sang as we made our way to the beach.

"Why do you always sing so excruciatingly loud?" I ask my best friend through giggles, wiping the beginning of this day from my thoughts, and just having fun with Jessica. 

"Because I love music!" she screeches sliding in one headphone, and humming along to the beat. I laugh at her, and slip off my beanie, along with my necklace and ring, placing them in my beach bag.

(Play video now)

"Hot and dangerous. If you're one of us. Then roll with us. Cuz we make the hipsters fall in love, when we got our hot pants on and up." Jessica sang skipping down the street to the beat she had blaring out of her Iphone.

"And yes, of course we does, we runnin' this town just like a club and no you don't wanna mess with us. Got Jesus on my necklace-ace-ace." I sing cutting her off. 

I never understood how she could always be so happy, and how she could easily make others around her happy too. But I guess that's why we were best friends. 

We obnoxiously danced to the beat as we continued to walk in silent as we waited for the main chorus. We got multiple comments on our dancing but we ignored them all, and laughed like always. 

Right as the main part was about to play we both stopped our dance walking, and flailed around in place looking like idiots, with what we call 'dancing.'

"Tonight we're going H-H-H-H-H-Hard, just like the world is O-O-O-O-O-Ours. We're tearin it AP-P-P-P-P-Part, YOU KNOW WE'RE SUPERSTARS WE ARE WHO WE ARE. We're dancing like we're D-D-D-D-D-Dumb, our bodies going N-N-N-N-N-NUMB, we'll be forever Y-Y-Y-Y-Young. YOU KNOW WE'RE SUPERSTARS WE ARE WHO WE ARE!" We sing being as loud as humanly possible, especially on the main verse, the whole time dancing like maniacs, and looking crazy people.

After that we turned off the song, because we had arrived at the beach before we even knew it. We walked to our usual spot, not that far from the Surf Shack restaurant.

I lay out my blue swim surf blue beach towel, and Jessica lays out her pink flowery beach towel. 

I kick off my white vans, and slipped off my jean skirt and black crop top, to reveal my favorite black bikini with palm trees.

I plop down on my towel and slipped my blue tinted aviators over my eyes. I pulled out my phone, which currently had my favorite blue Don't Stop Believin' case on it. I don't know if you noticed, but blue is my favorite color. I lay back and put in my headphones, blasting my music on shuffle, and closing my eyes to shield them from the piercing sunlight. 

"Did you wanna say thanks for a second, we played our final song. whoo, spite of those who disagree. It feels damn good to prove you wrong!" Nothing left to lose by Woe, Is Me, the acoustic version blasted through my headphones. I started tapping my foot to the beat, as I loved this song!

After a few songs, I open my eyes and blink a couple times as my eyes adjust to the bright sunlight beaming through my sunglasses. I prop myself up on my elbows and glance around the beach. To my left I see a kid around my age staring at me, and suddenly feel extremely self-conscious. My once favorite bikini, now felt skimpy and revealing. I scramble looking for something to cover up my body with, and find nothing.