A picnic date

Hi this my first time doing this so it Might Suck😁 so Sorry about the grammar mistakes😁🙂.
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Hi my name is y/n and my boyfriend's name is Ethan.yes Ethan Dolan he's  on tour with his brother Grayson and I miss him so much😭.I really  want to go surprise him but his fans don't know about me because he thought that we should keep our relationship a Secret because he didn't want me to get hate.(a/n:he's so sweet❤️).I was at my house when I Heard my phone*buzz buzz* I went to go check it was a text from Ethan:
Ethan❤️😍💏:hey babe
You:hey baby💜
Ethan❤️😍💏:I miss you so much😭
You:I miss you too😪😓
Ethan❤️😍💏:I know only two more weeks😬
You:but it's to far away😢
Ethan❤️😍💏:I know but these two weeks will go by fast.
You:I know bye.i love you❤️
Ethan❤️😍💏:bye. I love you too💜
After that I put my phone on the night stand and go to sleep.
*skip two weeks*(a/n:I didn't want to write that much)
I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my alarm playing Shower:by Becky G
I turned it off and went to go brush my teeth and I put my hair in messy bun. As I entered the kitchen I saw a note on the table:
Hey sweetheart,me and your dad are out on
a Business trip will'll back in three weeks I left you 700 dollars
In the cookie jar.ps.take care of yourself
Love,
Mom and dad.Great*note the sarcasm* as I was cooking
breakfast I heard a knock on the door. I went to go open it and standing there was my lovely boyfriend😊. ETHAN  I yelled. And jumped into his arms. Hey there baby girl He said. What are you doing here aren't you suppose to be with your family I said. Yeah but I came here to tell you to be ready by 7:00 cause I'm taking you out on a date He said.Ok I'll see you at seven Mr.Dolan.
After he left. You go check the time it was 11:00 so you went on your phone listening to music after you were done you went to go take a shower.
After your shower you didn't know what to wear so you called your best friend(y-is you b-is your best friend)
Y:hey I need your help
B:why what's wrong
Y:I have date with Ethan and I don't know what to wear HELP ME
B:ok I'll be at your house in 5 k bye
Y:bye.
And I hanged up then I heard a knock on the door it was you bestfriend I thought you meant 5 minutes.Nope I meant 5 seconds She said.
Ok whatever just help me get ready I said.
Let's look in your closet She said. She went over to my closet and started looking through my clothes and found the perfect outfit it was a White crop top and a Red skirt with red heels and a gold bracelet with some ear rings. so she started curling my hair and then she started doing my makeup.After she was done I want to get ready.when I was done I heard a knock the door.i went to go open the door Ethan was standing in a button up shirt and dark blue jeans.
You look  amazing He said.
Thank you  I said blushing☺️. Ready to go He said.  Yeah I said
So we got in the car and we started driving to the beach(a/n: you guys live in L.A)
As we got to the beach he got out and went to my Side to the door for me(a/n:such a gentlemen😍)we started walking and I gasped.
There were candles in a shape of a heart and a table in middle.
Ethan this the nicest thing anyone ever done for me I said still in awing.
You deserve the best baby girl He said. So we over to the table and I saw Taco Bell on the table😂.
Really Taco Bell I asked laughing😂
Yes really He said.
He pulled out my chair and I sat down and he did to.
We started eating and talking.after we were done we started walking around the beach and looking at the sunset.
Ethan look it's so Beautiful I said. Yeah you are He said. I started blushing. I look into his eyes and started leaning in and we kissed. I felt the Sparks and the fireworks💥. I love you y/n He said.
I love you too Ethan.
......................................................................................................................
This sucks I hoped you enjoyed it and if you want a imagine you can dm and I'll write you one.😌
Peace out
Emely👑