Movie date

Okay so I'm going to start with yourPov and Ethan's and stuff like that so I hope you enjoy🙂
...............................................................................................................................................
Your Pov
It was Friday you were walking home from school.you were tired because your last period was Gym and coach made everyone run two laps.As you got to your house you went to the kitchen to go eat some chips then you went straight to your bedroom.you were laying down falling asleep you heard your phone go off *buzz buzz* it was your boyfriend Ethan:(you're text convo)
Ethan💘💏:hey Princess💜.how was school?
You:hey babe😘.it was terrible😭
Ethan💘💏:why?did someone hurt my baby girl because I'll kill them😤
You:baby that's sweet but nobody hurt me❤️.the coach made everybody run two laps😢
Ethan💘💏:aww my poor baby.get ready I'm taking you out on a date😉
You:okay.but where are we going babe?
Ethan💘💏:to the movies be ready by 7:15 love you😘
You:okay love you too❤️
After you finished texting with Ethan.you went to go take a shower and singing problem by Ariana grande(lyrics down below)
Iggy
Uh huh
It's iggy iggz 
I got one more problem with you,girl
Aye!
Ariana grande
(One less,One less problem)
Hey baby,even tho I hate ya
I wanna love ya(I want you)
And even tho I can't forgive ya
I really want to(I want you)
Tell me,tell me baby
Why did you leave me?
Cause even though I shouldn't want it
I gotta have it(I want you)
Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got
Big Sean
one less problem without ya
I got one less problem with out ya
I got one less problem without ya
I got one less,one less problem
One less problem with out ya
I got one less problem without ya
one less,one less problem with out ya
*******************************************(a/n:song in description)
After you got out of the shower you brushed your teeth and started blow drying your hair.When it was completely dry you grabbed your hair straightener and started doing your hair.after you were done you went to go put on you're makeup but you like simple makeup like mascara and eyeliner and a little bit of lipstick💋.then you went to go get ready you put on some ripped jeans and a knitted shirt and of course a undershirt😃.
When I was done I went to go wait for Ethan.(a/n:cloths in the description)

Ethan's Pov
I was taking a shower I started thinking about y/n how gorgeous she is and how kind-hearted she is.that is until I heard Grayson knocking on the door
BRO hurry up Gray Shouted. Alright I yelled back.i got out of the shower but I was stopped by Grayson. What took you so long bro. Gray asked me
I was just thinking ok.i said.After that I went to go change into a striped grey shirt and blue jeans with white adidas shoes.When I was done I checked the time it was 7:00 so I started driving to y/n's house.i got there with 5 minutes to spare so I went to knock.when I did she opened the door looking beautiful as always😍.
Ready to go I Asked her.
Yeah let's go She said.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++(skip the drive)
When we got to the movies I told her that I would get the tickets while she the popcorn and the sodas but of course I gave her money but she said she could with her money.i told her that I would pay for the whole date.she sighed and said ok she left and I payed for the tickets.

Your Pov
When I was done paying for the food I went with Ethan to see what movie we were seeing but he said it was surprise😒.when he gave the tickets to the guy I couldn't believe what movie we're seeing.it was insidious chapter 3😵.
Ethan you know I hate scary movies I said.😑
I know he said smirking😏 uhh I said😒
--------------------------------------------------(skip to when they enter the theater)
The movie was starting and scary music was playing😶.in the middle of the movie the old lady was trying to save the girl until something popped up.i jumped and hid my face in Ethan's chest he put his arm around me to "Comfort" me.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(skip to the end)
That was so scary Ethan I Said. But thank you for taking me out I kissed him on the cheek😆. You're welcome baby he said.he took me home and let's just say I couldn't sleep cause I was so scared 😳.
......................................................................................................................
Hoped you enjoyed this imagine I'll try to make more tomorrow maybe about one or two imagines tomorrow.🤓🙂
Peace out
Emely👑