You cheat

Sorry if you don't like this imagine.😁 anyway that's the dude you cheat on with.
And you guys will find out his name😏but it's fake. So yeah.oh and y/bf/n is your best friends name.and it's going to start off boring but like in the middle it will get exciting 😎this imagine will be kind of be p-g13
💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬
Your Pov
You were at your y/bf/n house for a sleep over cause you haven't seen her in forever.you guys were watching pretty little liars on Netflix🙂.
That's when y/bf/n phone went off.she opened it and told that someone had invited her to a party and that she could bring a friend,So she asked me if could go and I told her no cause party's aren't my thing.She kept on begging and begging until I said yes.I was already getting annoyed so I said yes and then she started hugging me and saying thank you,thank you over and over.😒I asked her what time is the party starts and she said at 10:30 pm.
It was only 4:00 so you guys had time so you resumed watching pretty little liars.{skip to when it's 7:00}
😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
I checked the time it was already 7:00,so I told y/bf/n that we should start getting ready for the party.we took a shower(a/n: separately of course)
After you got out of the shower you went to y/bf/n's closet to choose a dress and heels cause you didn't think that you were going to a party.but you started to think about Ethan your boyfriend. You didn't tell him that you were going to a party cause you knew he wouldn't let you go.it's not that he doesn't trust you.he's just possessive and protective of you so you didn't tell him. What could go wrong.you thought to yourself. (A lot sweetie)😉.
(Anyway back to the dress). You choose a blue and black dress with some black heels. While Y/bf/n chose a black crop top and a peach skirt with some black heels too.we started doing our hair and makeup. When we were done,we looked at each other and said you look hot🔥.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::(skip to when they get to the party)
When we got to the party the smell of alcohol and weed hit me as we walked in.me and y/bf/n went to go get a drink and started to walk around trying to find somewhere to sit for a little bit.you guys found a couch and sat there until you got bored.
I went to get a drink and another, and another one and so on. I went to the dance floor and started swaying my hips to the beat and then I felt someone grab my hips.I turned around and started to grind my hips against his.
We danced for 30 minutes Until I felt him kissing my neck so I tilted my head and moaned in pleasure. Let's go upstairs He said.
But I don't even know your name? I slurred. It's jace babe what's your name? He slurred. It's Y/n I said stumbling a little bit as we were going up the stairs.
When we found a room he started to kiss me then he started kissing down my jaw to my neck. I moaned. I started to take off his shirt while he unzipped my dressed,leaving me in panties.He laid me down on the bed while I took off his pants,he started kissing me again and he took off my bra and underwear.he took off his boxers. And well we did it.
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
When I woke up I saw that it was morning and I also noticed someone besides me. I prayed to God that we didn't have sex😲,I checked under the covers and yup you guessed it we had SEX.I started to panic and I started to get dressed.thats when the guy woke up looking confused as hell. He saw me and started looking sad, I asked him why he's sad then he said that he cheated on his girlfriend with me.(plot twist)
That's when I remembered that cheated on Ethan I started to cry.the guy tried to comfort and asked why I was crying then I told him that I cheated on my boyfriend with him.
I don't even know your name I said. It's Jace,what's your name he asked.?
Y/n I said.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::(skip to when she leaves the party)
I got home and told Ethan everything that I could remember from last night when I finished he got pissed off and told that we needed to break up because he doesn't trust me anymore and I told him that I understand.
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
2& half years later
I've moved on. Do you remember jace from the party well he told his girlfriend what happened that and guess what it turns out that she was cheating on him the whole time they were dating. Sad I know. Well i ran into him and said and we switched numbers,we started talking for about 6 months and we decided to meet up and that's when he asked me to be his girlfriend.
I still think about Ethan and what I did to him. Hope that he's found girl that makes him happy and not betray him like did😢. I still love Ethan but I guess good things come to an end.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
And that is it for this imagine I hope you all enjoyed this it's I know.
I took so long cause wattpad deleted this imagine and then I had to write 934 words again😒. Comment what you think and like if you like my imagines.oh and I'll update on the weekends but I'll most likely write an imagine between Wednesday and Thursday.so yeah.
Peace out
Emely✌️(word count:982)