He leaves for tour

Okay so this is going to be a small imagine so yeah that's all I have to say.
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
Your Pov
I was Ethan's house cause he was leaving for digi tour and your spending as much time with time him. We are watching the notebook on Netflix Ethan didn't want to watch it cause he thought and I quote "it's lame".after an hour passed Ethan had to go pack his bags so in the morning he would be ready.when he was done I told him this:
Hey Eth when your gone promise me one thing I said to him.
Anything y/n he said facing me.
When your on tour please don't forget about me I said with tears in my eyes.😢
Aww baby your the only one for me and I promise I won't forget you he said.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::(skip to the morning)
It was dawn. I went to downstairs to make Ethan and Grayson breakfast so could leave.
When they woke up breakfast was already served😊.they started eating and when they were done they went to go change so we could go to the airport.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::(skip to the airport)
When we arrived at  the airport we still had thirty minutes left till they boarded the plane.we all saw a Starbucks and went in to get our drinks.(thirty minutes later)
Flight 264 to California is boarding  now. so I guess this is it I said with tears in my eyes. Don't cry these three months will fly by fast he said.
This the last call for Flight 264 to California. Kissed him and i said you better go before you miss your flight. Bye I'll miss you he said. I'll miss you to babe I said.
He left.i started to cry but then I remembered what Ethan said these three months will fly by fast. I left the airport and went home and waited till the three months were over.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 READS
Ily and that's all I have to say.
Peace out,
Emely👑