He gets jealous

In this imagine you're going to have two best friends y/b/f/n=your girl best friend
Y/b=your best friend
********************************************************************************
Your Pov
I was at home eating pizza while my parents were out on a Business trip like always😒 but I'm use to being alone.i was going up to my room until I remembered that I left my phone downstairs I groaned and went back to get it. When I got it I turned it on to see if I had any messages I had three texts from Y/b (what the texts said👇)
Y/b😎😝:hey y/n
Y/b😎😝:I'm in town.i was wondering if can hang out at the mall so we catch up😌
Y/b😎😝:text me when you this k.
Y/n:hey y/b and yeah we can hang out.what time do you wanna met up?
Y/b😎😝:great how about we met at 3:00 near Starbucks cause I know you would want Starbucks first😂.
Y/n:YASS.and that's sounds good bye.👋
Y/b:ok. bye👋
---------------------------------------------------------------when we finished talking I looked at time it was 2:00.I had an hour to get so I put some high waisted shorts with a black crop top and Black boots.I went to go put on eyeliner and mascara with some foundation.after that I put my hair into high ponytail.i went to my closet to get my jacket and I got my phone and purse and started walking out the door until my phone rang.(a/n:cloths in description)
......................................................................................................................
Ethan's Pov
I Called my beautiful girlfriend y/n to what she was up to.it rang three times until she finally answered.
Hey babe I said. Hey baby she said.
Can I come over baby I said. Sorry Ethan I'm going to met my best friend at the mall She said. Boy or girl best friend I asked. Girl she said lying. K bye y/n I said. Bye Ethan She said.i knew she was lying cause y/n bestfriend
Y/b/f/n was out of town hmm🤔. So I got in my car(pretend that he can drive)and started driving to the mall.
****************************************(skip to the mall)back to your Pov
Your Pov
When I got to the mall I went straight to Starbucks.when I got there I saw Y/b with my favorite drink Cotton candy frappe aww you still remembered I said to him.
Hey y/n lets go shopping while we're here Y/b Said. Yeah sure I Said.
We went into forever 21, Victoria Secret but I went in alone😌.and lots of different stores.we started to hungry so we went to the food court that's when I got the feeling that I was being watched.I looked around and saw a pissed off Ethan😮. Hey y/b I'll be right back I said. Ok y/b said. Hey Ethan I slowly said. You lied to me Y/n He said😠.
I know I'm sorry I said. Wait are you spying on me Ethan I asked. No I trust you but you but I don't trust him. Wait a minute Ethan Grant Dolan are you Jealous?I asked him smirking. Yes because your to sexy beautiful and everybody wants a taste he said.
Did you just sing a lyric from nick Jonas I asked him laughing.Yes I did he said.
Your mine and only mine He said. Okay Ethan I'm yours now leave I wanna spend time with Y/b I said shooing him away. Nope he said. Why i said whining 😩.cause he might pull a move on MY Girl he said putting his arm around me.
Baby that's sweet but he's gay i said. Oh He said looking embarrassed😳.
I'll see you later babe I Said. bye princess He said. I went back to Y/b.
Who was that hottie Y/b said. My boyfriend I said smiling.after that we went home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you guys liked the imagine by the way the song is in the description so yeah
Peace out
Emely👑