How he asks you to be his girlfrind Grayson❤️

So this the Grayson imagine enjoy🌚in this imagine gray is not famous🙊
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Your Pov🌙
I was at hell aka School in my math class😒while my teacher was teaching some sh*t,I was just here looking at the clock waiting for lunch😭it was three minutes until lunch.
I so wish Grayson  was in class,I sigh and Yes as in Grayson Dolan 1/2 of the Dolan twins,well he's the most popular guy at our school he's also the schools star quarterback,he's also my bestfriend your probably thinking what's a popular guy hanging out with a nerd,I ask myself that every time.i was to deep in my thoughts to notice that the bell rang.

Grayson Pov😍
Today's the day I'm going to ask Y/n to be my girlfriend.
She's been my best friend/crush since we were in diapers.
She's literally perfect😍,she's sassy, smart,funny,kindhearted,and lots of other that I can name. This how I'm going to ask her out,on a Football I wrote(pic above)
And I'm going to yell her name and say catch and I throw the football,I run up to her and turn the football and she reads it and BAM she might be my girlfriend if she says yes.its lunch time,so show time I'm so nervous.😁

Your Pov❤️
As I was walking into the lunch room, I heard someone call my name.
Y/n Y/n the person yelled.i turned around and it was Grayson shouting my name.
Then he yelled catch and a football came flying to me so I dropped my books and caught the ball,once I caught the ball Grayson came running up to and grabbed the ball and turned it around and it said(pic above),i started to tear up and I said.....
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊a/n:what do you think she's is going to say yes or no😜
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
🙊
YES I WILL BE YOUR Girlfriend GRAY.I said as I was hugging him.
He's face lit up and he lifted me off the ground and started twirling me around,yes your finally mine gray said. Yup I'm yours now gray now let's go get some food cause starving i said. Ok  he said laughing.

And that's the Grayson imagine. So last night I got a solo DM with Grayson I was so happy that I literally started bawling my eyes out,so I thought why not make the gray imagine now cause I did the Ethan already so why not.thats all I have to say.
Peace out,
Emely👑