How he asks you to be his girlfriend Ethan

Ok so you and Ethan are best friends same with Grayson but that's separate.
💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬
Your Pov🌙
I was at my house watching pretty little liars and eating some left over pizza from when Ethan came over.and Ethan as in Ethan Dolan 1/2 of the Dolan twins😋.i bet you all are wondering how do I know Ethan,well he's been my best friend since we were in diapers.We literally do everything together. Y'all are probably wondering what about gray well He's also my best friend and he acts my we're siblings😂.but there's something you should know I'm in love with Ethan Grant Dolan😍shh don't tell anyone,the only one who knows is gray. But there's one problem,Ethan likes someone else😭.
He called and told that he wanted to surprise the girl he likes by asking her to his girlfriend,I Swear when he finished that sentence my heart broke into a million pieces I felt like I wanted to cry💔😭.
He said that he was coming over in 20 minutes I need to get ready.

Ethan's Pov🐼
So I'm going over to y/n's house and ask her to be my girlfriend.
When I told her that I liked this girl and it was all about her,Y/n is so perfect I don't she knows that I'm in love with her,it's always been her.i love how she's feisty and sassy that she doesn't take sh*t from anyone😍. I love with her flaws and imperfections that's what makes me love her more❤️. I really hope she says yes to being my princess👑.
So I arrive at her house oh gosh I'm so nervous😁.

Your Pov🌙
I hear the door bell ring, oh my god it's Ethan.
I go to open the door,hey Eth  I say. Hey Y/n he says. So let's see how your going to ask her I say. Ok but can I practice on you he says. Sure know tell me what your going to tell her ok I say. Ok he said.
💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜
Hey I really like no I'm in love you,I love the way you smile and how you make others smile when they're around you,I love the way that you always put others first and when it comes to their happiness. You have a big heart you always wanna give to others and you don't care that you don't receive anything in return. I love how your adventurous you are,you always wanna try new things.I love you with all your flaws  and imperfections, what I'm trying to say is {a/n:he takes out the cupcakes}
Y/n will you be my Girlfriend.
❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️
I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything so I nodded my head, yes Ethan I will be your Girlfriend I said crying. Now let's go inside and eat these cupcakes cause I'm hungry I said. When are you not hungry Ethan said🤓. Just fro that smart ass reply you're not gonna get a cupcake Mr.dolan I said. Give me cupcake and he started to chase me around.
And this was a start to beautiful relationship😍.

🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚

Hey I'm back🌚 I hope you enjoyed this imagine, I'll have the Grayson imagine up by tomorrow.anyway I started writing imagines about these two because I love them both and they're both my favorites besides Cameron Dallas cause cam is one fine motherfucker 💋😍.thats all I have to say,
Peace out,
Emely👑