Thank you!!

I don't know what to say except thank you!
This book has reached 2k readers. I never thought that this book would be so appreciated by so many people, hell I never thought that it would even make it to 10 readers and now a few months later we sit here and we have 2000 readers all over the world!
I can't thank you enough!
Your support is the thing that keeps me going. Without that I wouldn't have written anything.
From Sweden to Australia to Thailand to turkey to the US and so many more country's.
This is so overwhelming and I screamed when I saw 2k.
My mother have been reading this and she loves it, her co-workers and their children reads it.
I wrote a novel in school about a girl who had depression and I copied and pasted one of my stories here on to that novel and my teacher almost cried. I got an A on that novel and he thanked me for writing such a good novel about suicided and depression.

I love you guys so much and I believe that everyone deserves the right to live their own life.
If you suffer from depression, knows someone that does or just wants to talk, you can always call a psychologist and talk or tell your parents. Use your voice! You need to be heard!
I believe in you and I know how it feels to suffer from depression and I know many people that does.
If you ever need to talk, I'm always here. My mail is: nadja.blue@live.se and my kik is in the description box!

Talk to your parents, a sibling, a grandparent, someone in your school, a best friend, they will be there for you!

Thank you! ❤️