Coffee Encounters

Lauren's POV 

I decided on wearing a black and white long sleeved cropped tank top, a blue A-line skirt, and some black heels. I applied some make-up with my signature red lipstick. I smirked at my reflection and say 'Looking good Lauren'. I grab my phone and keys, and go to the elevator. Once in the lobby I call my driver, so I can go have some breakfast and meet up with my manager. After 10 minutes my driver arrives. He opens the door of the backseat for me and then gets in the drivers seat "Good morning Ms. Lauren, where should I take you first?" 
"Good morning Will. I'm going to meet up with Mr. John, I have a few interviews this afternoon, but I'll like to have some breakfast first." I say while buckling my seat belt. 
Will turned to look at me, and asked "Where would you like to eat?" 
"Hmm, I don't know. Surprise me!" I say with a smile. Will always knows good places around the city, that's why I trust him. 
"Very well Ms. Lauren" he gives me a half smile and turns back around. He turns on the engine and accelerates. 

The drive was quiet, I was scrolling through Tumblr while I waited the arrival to the breakfast place. We made a stop in a red light, Will looked through the rear view mirror and said "We are almost there, the cafe is 2 blocks from here. They make really good food and great coffee, you'll love it." I nodded at him to let him know I was okay with it and kept scrolling through my phone. I felt the car moving, so I knew the light changed. Suddenly, 10 seconds later, Will stopped the car abruptly and honked. My phone slipped out of my hands because of the impact. I was dumbfounded. I looked up to see what happened.
"I'm sorry Ms. Lauren, she came jogging out of nowhere" says Will with a panicky tone. 

What doe he mean she? I was getting a little bit exasperated. Whoever she is, she's going to get a piece of my mind. Once does not simply jogs in front of moving cars. Worst, moving cars with a hungry chick inside of it! With a grumble,  I unbuckle my seat belt so I can get out of the car to see who this girl is. I get out of the car and go to the front part, where this girl is standing with her back towards me picking up her things. I guess she got startled and dropped them when Will honked the car. 

"Excuse me Miss, are you alright?" I say with a frown.
"Uh, yeah, I'm great thanks." She says still picking up her stuff from the ground. I can hear her mumbling something. 
 "Well something must be bothering you, since you just ran into my car" I say with a bit of sarcasm. She stops picking up her stuff and starts to turn around for the first time since the conversation started. "Excuse you? Listen lady I don't have time t-" she stops mid sentence and looks me in the eyes. 

I smirk, she seems affected by my looks. Since she is so engrossed in looking at me, I take the opportunity to take her in. She has beautiful brown eyes, a tiny nose, and full lips. Her long brunette hair is in a pony tail. She's wearing shorts, with black converse and a pun shirt that says 'Pizza is my boo', I smile when I read it. I look back up to her face and see she's still in awe. 

I clear my throat after a few minutes of both staring at each other "You were saying miss?" 
"Uh I uh, I'm sorry I should get going" She looks to the ground and turns to leave. 
"Have a nice day miss" I blurt out before she walks away. 
She turns her head to look at me , "Um you too lady" she gives me half a smile and starts walking. 

I stay a little while watching her walk away. I snap out of my trance when Will honks at me to get back in since we are interrupting the traffic. I turn around and go get in the car. 

Once I'm seated Will asks "Was she alright miss Lauren?" with a bit of concern in his voice 

"Uh yeah I guess she was. No injuries of any sort."

He sighs "Well that's good. I'm really sorry miss Lauren. Do you still want to get breakfast or should I drive you to Mr. John's office?"

"It's alright Will. And I still want to get some breakfast, I'm starving." At the same time my tummy starts to grumble. I look up to Will embarrassed and we both chuckle. Once the laughter died down, he starts the engine once again and we proceed to the cafe, my mind still wondering 'Who is that girl?' 

Camila's POV 

Late. That's what my life consists of. I think the only time I've been on time was when I was the first sperm to get to my mother's egg. Yeah I was the fastest of them all alright! Ew, I should probably not think of that or sex scene of my parents will come to my head. I shake my head and continue my commotion through my apartment. What was I looking for? Oh, yeah, shoes! Once I find my converse, I take my bag, my phone, my keys, and a banana. I go out my apartment building, which is only six floors. Is modest, I like it that way. Besides is close to my work place, that's why I walk everyday. That's about the only exercise I get since I'm a lazy ass, but it helps me stay fit.  I start walking a bit fast, since I'm late for going back to sleep after I texted Luke. I plug my earbuds and start listening to music while I get to the cafe. Is always the same morning routine, well except the being late part, that can vary. I get up, whine about how early it is, eat a banana, shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, grab my stuff, eat another banana, walk to the cafe, get my coffee, get Luke's latte, and get going to my workplace.  I look at the time and see is 8:55 am 'I got five minutes to get to the cafe and then to work' I panic a little in my head. I start jogging, since the cafe is right down the street I'm walking in, and my workplace is crossing the street of the cafe. While I'm crossing to get to the other side of sidewalk and go to the cafe I hear a very loud honk. 'Holy balls wtf!' I dropp my bag and my phone. Ugh, I hope it didn't crack. I get on my knees to start picking my stuff. Everything fell off of my bag, great. I start picking everything up, whilst I'm doing that I hear a feminine raspy voice behind me. 
"Excuse me Miss, are you alright?" I can sense she's frowning. 
Since I'm too busy worrying about work and picking my stuff I give a weak reply  "Uh, yeah, I'm great thanks."I continue to pick my stuff up while mumbling 'late,late,late,late' 
"Well something must be bothering you, since you just ran into my car"  I can feel the sarcasm in her statement. 
Ugh, rude much? Her car was the one who almost ran over me, and here I am being attacked! Oh, this girl will have a piece of my mind! I stop picking up my stuff and start turning around.
"Excuse you? Listen lady I don't have time t-" I stop mid sentence, and my mouth hangs ajar. Holy fuck, this woman is gorgeous. I stare into her green emerald eyes, I see the smirk on her red colored lips, but I'm too stunned to say anything. She's beautiful, breath taking. Her black ravened hair, green sparkly eyes, red full lips, full eyebrows, and porcelain skin. Yep, I might die. How on earth can someone be so stunning? I stare at her eyes once again and see what? She's checking me out? That can't be. A smile draws on her lips and I think my stomach did a back flip. If I thought she was gorgeous before, I was wrong. She's just glorious, my god what a beautiful smile! I keep on staring and her eyes found mine. I think I might just pass out right now. 'Dear Lord forgive me for I have sinned and I love it. Let me go to heaven because I'm just too much of a wimp to survive in hell. I can be your water girl, or whatever other liquid they serve upstairs, Amen.' I conclude my prayer. This girl is going to kill me if she doesn't stop staring. I can already feel my knees going weak. It has been barely a few minutes but it feels like years. 
I hear her clear her throat and that snaps me out of my trance. "You were saying miss?" she asks. 

"Uh I uh, I'm sorry I should get going" I look to the ground and turn around to leave. I'm surprised I managed to answer without my voice hitching. 
"Have a nice day miss" I hear her say with a sweet, delicate voice. 
I turn my head around and awkwardly say "Um you too lady" I give her a failed attempt of a smile. I  kept walking. Really Camila?! Lady?! Ugh, dig a whole and never show your face to society again. Of all the things you could say like 'You too beautiful' or 'You too gorgeous' or 'You too' and that's it! But no you go on and say lady like she's 50 years old! I kept on scolding myself for being such a fool until I arrived to the cafe. 

As I am waiting for my orders, I look around the cafe and in a table next to the window I see the same green eyed girl. She looks beautiful, staring out the window, the sun caressing her porcelain skin and her eyes twinkling. I frown a bit as I notice she's with a man. Maybe a boyfriend? Of course she has to be straight. I feel a little bit disappointed, which surprises me, since I'm not one to get attached so easily. 

"Miss, your order a black coffee and a latte" says the barista
"Yes, that's me, thank you." I take my orders and head to exit the cafe. While I'm walking I feel eyes on me from the tables near the window. I look over there and see that indeed someone was staring, a pair of beautiful green eyes. I stare at her, stunned with her beauty. She smiles and lightly waves at me. I smile back and raise my cup, as I can't wave because my hands are occupied. I continue my way to the exit thinking 'Who is that girl?'