Baby ~ 1

His lips were softly pressed to mine. I could feel his heart racing in happiness. I knew Johnny Castle was the only one for me and I couldn't possibly live without him.
"I love you, Baby..." He whispered in my ear as he pulled me close.
My lips curved into a smile and my fingers glided through his brunette hair.
"I love you too, Johnny." I responded, and his lips brushed against my cheekbone. He then asked me to go back to his place with him, which I agreed to the offer without hesitating.
We made it through the crowd of other couples dancing and having the time of their lives.
The stars were twinkling above us once we got outside, and they were too beautiful to go unnoticed.
He then took notice of me wearing heels, so without thinking, he picked me up bridal style. I laughed softly and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Those are your dancin' pumps, Baby." He says, smirking like always. I guess he was smart about that because we were walking on gravel outside the Kellerman's.
[...]
We made it back to his cabin and he finally put me back down on my feet. He unlocked the door with his only key and let us both in. His place wasn't big, but it was a cozy size and wasn't too small.
I sat on the bed and I slid my shoes off with care, and I set them down beside the bed.
Johnny flopped onto the bed, his shoes falling off his feet.
"You were great tonight, Baby. I don't think anyone could've danced the way you did. Especially with us improvising." Johnny says, though his speech was muffled through the pillow.
"Well, you were whispering notes in my ear." I note, laying next to him. He wrapped his muscular arm around my waist and pulled me close.
Johnny buried his face in my neck, and kissed me softly. I bit my lip as he really knew how to please a woman.
"Johnny..." I sighed out, throwing my head back a little bit.
"Shh..." He whispered against my skin. That voice sent chills down my spine.
His lips connected with the skin on my neck, and he sucked for what felt like forever until he let go. There was now a red mark on my neck. Hello friend.
I blushed deeply and I got up. I had to get out of this dress. The pastel pink dress I was wearing was beautiful, but it needed to come off and be worn another day.
"Johnny, can you help me?" I asked, needing help unzipping it. He nodded and got up from the bed, and aided me. He unzipped my dress, and he opened it. He pulled the straps of the dress down and pushed it to the floor. We were looking at each other in the mirror, and he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.
I wanted to go to his drawer to at least wear one of his shirts to bed, but he wouldn't let go. He was like a magnet. No shirt tonight.
He unbuttoned his black button-down shirt and he gently tossed it to the floor.
He unbuttoned his black slacks and took those off, too. All he was left in was his boxer briefs.
He picked me up, my hands on his shoulders and my legs around his waist, and he crawled in bed with me. He turned the lamp off and we got under the covers.
"Goodnight, Baby." He whispered, turned on his side and keeping his arm around my waist. I replied back and soon we both drifted off to sleep.