Baby ~ 5

After waking up in the hotel, we immediately changed and went back in the car. Clearly, Johnny is the best at what he does, especially with me.
We got back in the car and he started driving again.
"Johnny, do you want me to drive?" I asked him, but he just shook his head.
"No, Baby. I'll be fine." Johnny says, turning the radio back on. I sighed and slouched back.
[...]
After a long day of driving, we finally made it to New York City. The sun was setting and looked really beautiful right now.
We found a spot along the street and that was where we parked the car. We went inside the building and made it up to Johnny's loft.
He unlocked the door and went inside.
"Oh my goodness, Johnny. This place is amazing, how could you ever leave it?" I question, astonished.
He sat down. "That's the thing, Baby. I didn't want to leave it, but I had it. But, that doesn't matter right now okay?" He stood up and walked over to me, and picking me up.

~Two Weeks Later~

I looked up at the ceiling, fear struck in my eyes. How in the hell am I supposed to tell him?! I was freaking out and I looked over at him. Johnny was asleep, but he was tossing and turning.
I sat up in bed and I covered my face, softly crying. I held the closed pregnancy test in my hand, and it was a positive one, too. My positive one.
The bed then shook, and Johnny awoke. He was half asleep, but then was wide awake when he saw me crying.
"Baby? Baby-what's wrong?" He asked me, sitting up and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
I turned and looked at him. "I'm sorry, Johnny..." I cried. "I'm so sorry..."
"Baby, tell me what's wrong..." Johnny cupped my cheeks.
"I...I'm pregnant..." I managed. Johnny looked at me, shocked.
"Let me see." He says, talking about the test in my hands.
I handed it to him and he opened it, reading what it said. The two lines were there, and very clear. I could tell in his face that he didn't want to believe it.
He just closed the test and set it on the nightstand.
"Is it mine?" He finally asked. I just nodded.
"I've never done it with anyone else...." I spoke, fearing that he wouldn't accept the baby.
"We'll talk about this in the morning...Just go back to sleep." He told me and laid back down, as did I.
[...]
"Baby, I don't know if I can be a father yet!"
"I'm not getting an abortion..." I was close to tears.
"Why not?!"
"Because I don't want what happened to Penny to happen to me!" I shot back at him. I then remember when Penny had her failed abortion, and it left her in agonizing pain.
"Then what are we supposed to do?! Because if you haven't noticed, I'm not the richest man in the world, Baby!"
Tears then escaped my eyes, and fell down my cheeks.
"That doesn't matter, Johnny...We can still raise a baby regardless..."
He sighed and walked over to me, and wrapping his muscular arms around me. He rested his chin on my head and held me close.
"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to snap at you, Baby...It'll be okay..." He whispered to me, and wiped my tears. "It'll work out." He continued to soothe me.
"I'm sorry I did this to you...I'm so sorry, Johnny." I cried and buried my face in his chest.
"No, no, no. I want the baby. Listen to me, okay?" Johnny started, cupping my cheeks. "You're beautiful. You're gonna be a great mom, okay? It won't be easy, I can promise you that, but it'll be okay. I promise that." He says, holding me close to his body. "I love you so much..."
I nod. "I love you too, Johnny."