Baby ~ 7

The phone call put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. My father didn't care. I was one hundred percent sure about that. I wasn't an idiot. All he was looking for was attention for him and his family. Good or bad, he didn't care.
I wasn't gonna let that ruin my pregnancy, though. Even though Johnny wanted to keep the baby's gender a surprise, I just had to know. I couldn't wait any longer.
"Johnny, can we please find out the gender? Please..." I begged him, wrapping my arms around him. "It would be so much easier to shop for the baby and have the baby shower." I reminded him.
"I guess you're right." He sighs. "Alright, we'll go. Go get dressed." He says and kisses my forehead.
I do as he told me to and I went into our bedroom, and I changed into a loose shirt, jeans, and my white Keds. I style my extremely curly hair and I go back out to Johnny, who was already dressed.
"Alright, let's roll." He says, picking up the keys.
[...]
We made it to the doctor's office, and I was so nervous. I was scared for many reasons.
1. Twins
2. Miscarriage
3. All of the above
"Baby, it's gonna be okay, alright..." Johnny says in a soothing tone and he puts his hand on my thigh. That always made me feel better.
"Okay..." I sighed, and our names were called. My heart was beating out of my chest. I was so afraid.
We got up and went into a room, and the nurse asked me to lie down. I did so, and she adjusted the bed so I was sitting up. She lifted up my shirt to examine my stomach. I was huge, and I was embarrassed. Johnny sat in the chair next to the bed and just watched.
"The doctor will be in in a moment." She spoke and left the room.
I sighed out and sat back. I was so tired, and still irritated from my father. That dumb bastard.
A couple minutes, the doctor soon came in.
"Hello, Frances." The woman spoke. I mentally cringed. My name wasn't my favorite.
Johnny, knowing how timid I was, answered for me.
"Hello, doctor." He spoke.
The doctor sat down beside me and she adjusted my bed. She then squirted out a clear gel on my stomach. I shivered a bit as it was cold.
She then powered up a machine, and pressed it to my stomach. She moved the device around, and narrows her eyes a bit at the projection. I notice this almost immediately.
"Frances, we have to get that baby out of you right now." She spoke, her voice low.
"What?!" I demanded. "Wh-why?! What's wrong with it?!" I panicked. They just wouldn't tell me. Then all of a sudden, I felt a harsh pain in my uterus. It felt like knives stabbing into me a thousand times.
The doctor stood me up and put me in a wheelchair. Clearly Johnny was at a state of anger because they refused to tell him why. They rushed me down a hallway, and separated me from Johnny.