Chapter 1

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is my first fan fiction i wish u guys like it ........im writing this with my friend zahra (@zahrawali1).........pls read and tell if u like it or wat changes do u want ;)  THANK YOU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VICTORIA P.O.V.

Hello my name is Victoria Benson. I'm 16 years old and I have brown hair,brown eyes and a fair complection. I'm a huge directioner and no i'm not a fangirl. I'm quite a girly girl and i have a huge crush on Harry Syles.  I decided o call up my friend Alex cause like it is bloody boring at home.

PHONE CONVERSATION.

V: hey Alex.

A: hey Victoria did you make my food?

V: shut up.

A; never

V:oh god I always forget !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A: so do you wanna go to the mall, I need food

V: do u

you ever think about something except food and killing Keven..........

A: Yes my bed and me and Niall horan getting married.

V: oh god! why did I get a friend like you?

A: tecianically I.was born from my moms stomach and then she put me into school when I was four and...................

V: Alex You talk alot get ready we will go to the mall because we are going to one directions concert.

A: oh yeah I totally forgot!

V: yeah now get ready!!! And im coming to pick you up in 15mins........k bye

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION.

i checked my twitter for the last time and then i went to get ready. yes i do follow one direction, i hope one day they will follow back.

ALEX P.O.V

Argh this girl always not making my food! anyway today we are going to one directions concert today so we are  going to the mall to get stuff for the concert. I'm only going for food but the other women is going to get her make up. buhmpgh! anyways I should go and eat food and get ready....... ooooooo and I forgot to tell u that i'm going to marry Niall Horan one day and with the help of him I will kill Kevin. muhahahahahahaha I despise birds ;)

AUTHORS NOTE

Well this was my first chapter hope u guys liked it. and with the help of my food loving and bird killing friend ;) i wrote it. thank u