chapter 3-At the concert

TORI'S P.O.V 

Today I told alex to drive the car because I had to check my twitter which is important.

' ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 

' Girl you do not scream when a girl is driving' alex

' I just got a tweet from Harry ' 

' God Tori leave him for right now , your gonna meet him in sometime' screamed alex

' WHATEVER'

I STARTED TO TALK TO HARRY ON TWITTER FOR SOMETIME

HARRY'S P.O.V

While everone was getting ready I was talking to this reallly sweet and kind girl named Victoria ,I have never ever seen her or anything but  think im starting to like her

'hey pal come on get ready we dont have much time ' said liam

'yeah we have to go in 5mins' added zayn

 'kk I know,im ready just waiting for you guys to get ready ' 

Then i just got a tweet from the same girl saying ' Im coming to ur concert tonight '

I was so excited so now I had to find that girl but dont know how !!

We had to go because  the concert was starting in 2-3mins.

TORI'S P.O.V

We werent that late ,but it was stilll crowded and I the tickets were  for the front row ,so U could see them real close.

Alex had some chart papers in her hand ,I had no idea what was written on it ut i guess' I LOVE 1D ' is written on it.

Rhey started singing there songs ,Harry was looking so hot ,I couldnt stop looking at him.

Then I noticed that Alex was holding a banner which had' PLS FOLLOW ME AT VICTORIA.1231 ON TWITTER'

I got so emabarressed that I bent down towards the floor so no one could notice me. I could see alll the boys paying attention to the banner after they sang there songs.imI took the banner from Alex's hand and tore it so no one could see it .

' hey what was that for??????????????? ' alex

' You were embaressing me infront of them U couldnt do anything except for that' 

While we both were arguing on a stupid thing that we forgot that we even had to go backstage .

I took Alex's hand and ran as fast as I could . i took out the backstage passes and gave it to the man who we had to give them to.

ALEX'S P.O.V

'GOD this line is toooooooo long I cant wait for so long'

' Alex shut up ok ,there only 3girls infront of us ,cant you just wait '  Tori whispered yelled 

i can never shut up, y do u ppl always forget .

Then I noticed something that Harry was staring at someone constantly and that 'someone ' was Tori .I pushed her back and came infront of her to do something real good for both of them. I went up to Harry and whispered to him that this was the girl you were tweeting 5 mins before the concert .Harry was so happy he said thanks to me and winked at Tori .

TORI'S P.O.V

Harry just winked at me I cant live ,does he even know that im the same girl he was talking to on twitter 5 mins before the concert.As we were the last girls in the que I was so excited about meeting him . Harry came up to me where I was standing near the table.

' hmGey beautiful, your Victoria right ' harry asked me 

' yes ,im victoria '

' im so glad I found you ,I was trying but I kinda was sure I would find u after your friend put up that banner '

'Oh god you saw, im sorry she just does stuff out of this world'

 'oh itsi k, thanks to your friend I found you ,your really pretty '

 'ummmm..........thanx (im blushing )'

We never noticed that all the other boys and alex were standing there .After 2mins Alex and Niall ran inside the dress-up room because they smelt food again. Harry and U  yelled at the same time calling out our friends names .Now I was quit embarressed by Alex's behaviour infront of the famous boyband.

We all ran inside to dress-up room to see what they were doing ,hey both finished almost all of the food .

I took Alex's hand and said bye to all of the boys and the best part was that when I  went to hug Harry he gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me feel so special. Then I left the arena and went home!!!!!!!!

HARRY'S P.O.V .

I was thinking about that girl all night her face was in my head ,I wish I could meet her again.I loved her smile she was so sweet,pretty ,hot ,sexy . She had all the qualities which I wanted in my girlfriend I think im in love wuth her .Then I started singing ' BACK FOR YOU'

Whenever i close my eyes

I picture you there,

Im looking out at the crowd you're everywhere,

Im watching u from the stage yeah,your smile is on every face now,

But every you  wake up ,ur hearing me say...............,

GOODBYE,

Baby Ive been going crazy so I'll be coming Back for you Back for you Back for you ..

lately i have been going crazy,

So im coming back for you back for you back for you , you.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

AUTHORS NOTE

I WISH U LIKE THIS CHAPTER IF U LIKE IT PLS VOTE THANK YOU