Chapter 7

I am brought back to reality by the ringing of my phone. I put my hand in my pocket and pull it out. I look at the front screen, Justin. What does he want? I give an unsure look and anwser the phone. "Hello?" I ask. "Where is Jessica?! Why is her stuff missing? You have no right!" He yells. "No right to what, save my sister from a jerk like you?!" I start to get mad, so I walk outside the store and away from everyone else. "You had no right to get involved! That is our business only!" He yells. "Listen, you cheating son of a bitch, I honestly don't care what you think or didn't think I did. Don't ever talk to me or Jessica or anyone else from our family. Your the one who wanted the divorce anyway!" I yell back and hang up the phone.
    Back in the store, Jessica and Amy are finally done talking and shopping. I walk around the corner and see Jessica paying for clothes, bottles, toys, diapers, everything imaginable that a baby needs. I walk over and grab the bags and walk out of the store; Jessica follows behind me. I load the car and get in. Jessica looks at me and says, "Are you okay?" I take a deep breath and let it all out. "Yeah, I'm fine. Justin called me. I gave him a piece of my mind. " Jessica look up with a surprised face, almost concerned. "Ah...what did he want?" She asked me. "He was going on about how I shouldn't be getting involved." I exhaled and said, "Look, I don't want you worrying. I can handle this guy." I started the car and drove out of the parking lot.
    We drove home in silence. When we got back to the house, we unloaded the car and went inside. She brought all of her bags in her room and I headed to the kitchen to make lunch. I made us Italian hoagies with tomato and pepper. She came out and sat down. I put her plate her plate in front of her, and she started examining the hoagie. I laughed, "I didn't poison it or something, if that is what you are thinking." She smirked and pulled the peppers off her hoagie. "No, I just can't have peppers. Gives me bad heartburn when I'm pregnant." I laughed again, "okay!"

    9:30P.M.
    Jess went to bed around 8:30 and I stayed up and waited for Josh to come home. I laid in bed for awhile until I heard the door open and close. I sat up and waited for him to walk upstairs. A couple minutes passed and I finally heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I see a head peek up and then I see Josh. He is untying his tie and looking down. When he gets to the top of the stairs, he throws his tie on the chair and looks up. He smiles when he sees me and says, "Oh, I thought you would be sleeping. " I smirk. "Nah, wanted to wait for you to get home. " He starts unbuttoning his shirt. He drops his shirt on the ground and starts unbuckling his pants. I take my shirt off and toss it to the side. He pulls his pants off and heads for the bed. He starts to crawl up to me. He kisses me and our bodies engage. His body is rubbing up against mine. While we kiss, he takes one hand and reaches down for my pajama pants. I help him take them off. He is much closer to me and I can feel his body heat. He starts kissing my neck and down my body. I can't help but moan with pleasure. For the rest of the night, we just enjoy eachothers body's.