6: I will love every version of her.

I was once sad and lonely,

Having nobody to comfort me,

So I wore a mask that showed nothing;

To hide my feelings behind a lie.

Before long, I had many friends;

With my mask, I was one of them.

But deep inside, I still felt empty,

Like I was missing a part of me.

Nobody could hear my cries at night

For I designed my mask to hide the lies.

Nobody could see the pain I was feeling

For I designed my mask to be smiling.

Behind all the smiles were the tears

And behind all the comfort were the fears.

Everything you think you see,

Wasn't everything there was to me.

Day by day,

I was slowly dying.

I couldn't go on,

There was something missing..

Until now I'm still searching

For the thing that'll stop my crying.

For someone who'll erase my fears,

For the person who'll wipe my tears.

But till then I'll keep on smiling.

Hiding behind this mask I'm wearing.

Hoping one day I can smile,

Till then, I'll be here.. waiting.

******

Ashley POV:

My mom always said,"Dreams do come true."

She used to say,"There is only one way to change dreams into reality and that is to wake up."

But, I woke up long ago then where are my dreams? They died the time Ashley Dallas died because Ashley Dallas had dreams, had hope, she wanted to live but life broke her. Life broke her dreams, her hope. People broke her and she was never mended after that. Her dreams, her hope, were never gained back. It all changed into ashes and they burned out. She got a fire for a heart and then it changed into a jet black heart. She wished she could wake up with Amnesia and forget about those stupid little things. Like the way it felt to be with him and the memories she could never forget. She couldn't forget so she pretended they didn't matter and now I am that girl who's past wouldn't stop haunting her so I decided to haunt my past. Now, I am Ashley Henderson. I am blank. Numb. I don't feel, I don't care. I am mask. Behind my mask is the broken, fragile, vulnerable, weak Ashley Dallas.

Who just wants to be mended but since no one can mend her that's why I exist. Ashley Henderson.

***

"Enjoying your hangover?" Chase asks me sarcastically as he hands me my 3rd coffee since I woke up.

I've terrible hangovers whenever I drink. I don't know how I got here last night after I passed out at Danial's party last night and when I asked Chase he muttered "Your prince dropped you". I didn't understand what he meant so I thought it was best to drop it.