16: Eyes and dares.

The bottle halts and comes to stop at Chase. I fist bump in the air and he chuckles.

Shawn is the one to ask, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," He replies instantly and I snort.

"What a girl," I mutter and I am sure he heard it because he turned to glare at me and I smiled innocently.

"Hmm, Hmm. How did you propose Ashley?" Shawn questions enthusiastically as if getting ready to hear a very interesting story.

I choke on air, and start coughing, as well as laughing.

I'm laucoughing. Damn.

"Somethings never change, still love to laucough?" Danial smiles at me, and stares at me in awe, and my heart melts remembering our code word for coughing and laughing, both together.

I keep my face blank because remembering anything from my past hurts, it hurts to remember all our inside jokes, and all those years we spent together making memories. His gaze is like as if he can read everything through me, as if he can see through my soul, as if he can see through the cold stone I've built around me.

I forgot how mesmerizing and magical his eyes are. I forgot.

I forgot how this is the guy I was never able to lie to, I forgot that his eyes are my weakness, I forgot that eyes always seemed like that can see through my soul and that made me feel weak.

I thought they won't make me feel weak, because they won't be able to see through my cold stone but it looks like he can see everything, and it feels like he will use that as an advantage and destroy me yet again.

There is really nothing that special about his eyes, they're simple brown with a few golden orbs in them but still they are my weakness, if you keep staring in his eyes for more than 2 seconds, it's like you can see everything in them, the way he is feeling, his emotions, what he is thinking.

Everything else just vanishes away and all you can think about how beautiful his eyes are, you have this sudden urge to fall asleep while staring at his warm orbs.

Even after all these years, after everything that happened, after us, after every broken promise, his eyes still manage to break me down in every possible way because just looking into his eyes brings it all back like a tsunami and it hurts to even look at them knowing that they're my weakness.

I sound like a fucking wimp.

"Ash?" Danial breaks me out of my thoughts about his fucking magical eyes. He is looking at me with a knowing face, which shows like he won something.

"Huh?"

"You've been staring at me since past twenty minutes. Knew It would be soon when you will fall for my charms," He smirks at me and I stare at him, dumbfounded.

Did he just..

Did he just say fucking 20 minutes?

Wow, Ashley. You're totally a goner. When was the last time you stared at someone for more like 3 seconds? I hate staring at people! It's so awkward.

"I-I was not-t! I stutter nervously and I mentally gasp.

What the actual fuck?!

Did I just..

Did I just fucking stutter?

What the...

I never stutter, never. Never. Never. Never. No matter whatever the situation is I never stutter.