chapter 2.

-Kaitlin's P.O.V.-

yes... It is really me... I said as I walked up to him.

Kaitlin I've missed you so much ! he said as he hugged me tight.

I've missed you so much too ! I said as I hugged him tighter.

WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? the boys and heather said together.. 

Oh.. Well boys this is my sister... My twin sister to be exact..

ooh.. Heather.. Uhm... Yeahh.. This is my brother... My twin brother...

Oh.. so that's why you too look so much alike... Liam said in his soft caring tone.

HARRY STYLES IS YOUR BROTHER ?!? Heather blurted out of her mouth.

Uhmm. Yes. I said stepping away from Harry to calm heather down. Harry I'll be right back.. don't go anywhere I need to talk to you.

Okay, I really need to talk to you too.

Okay, Now come on Heather !

Okay. Okay. So do you care to explain. SHe asked as I pulled her away from the boys.

well.. What is there to explain ?

The fact that you never told me that Harry Fucking Styles is your brother, Your twin brother !

Oh.. I never told anyone that he was my brother because, I got used... so girls could get closer to him... Cause he was the hottest kid in school. That's why I never told anyone my last name... I used Lopez...

BUt, we've been so close for years ! You could have told me...

I know. I know. BUt I didn't know how you would react ! and now I know !

Well... They are like the biggest boy band in the world ! so of course I was gonna freak out ! and your brother is so hot.

Yeah I know he's in the biggest boy band. And I have no say in the last part.. But come one, lets go back so I can hang with my brother and you can hang with the boys. I need to catch up with him, while I have the chance. No more freaking out okay ?

okay, let's gooo. this is a once in a life time thing.

Psh. he's my brother we'll see them plenty of times !

True that ! Let goo.

We walked back out, where we found all the boys, Harry was "flirting" with one of the stylist. Haha. He sucks at it. Liam was talking to Simon.. Zayn was admiring him self in the mirror.. typical. Where is louis ?!? Niall, Niall was eating like usual... I just smile at the thought of Niall. Kaitlin snap out of it. You have barley met the boy.

Ooh, Little twin whatcha thinking about ?

Nothing. And I'm only younger by like 1 minute. I winked.

So how has it been ?

It's been okay, I guess.

Kaitlin... What's been going on ?!?

Well let me see.. You haven't talked to me in 2 years, since you left... You don't know how much that hurts Harry.. You are the only one I can spread my feelings to.. I can't even spread my feelings to Heather ! Your the only one I feel safe with. And our birthday just doesn't feel the same. Everything is just bottled up in side of me. I have nobody to talk to.

Kaitlin, I didn't know you felt that way, you should have just called, and you could have told me everything.

Well... I figured you wouldn't have the time to talk to me, So I didn't bother...