chapter 4 (part 1)

-Kaitlin's P.O.V.-

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs... ahahah who am I kidding ? I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Simon. Ugh. But seriously I also had the smell of eggs and bacon.. Harry is probably downstairs cooking breakfast. I reached for my phone and answered it before I woke up Niall.

(S for Simon & K for Kaitlin)

K; Uh Hello ?

S; Hey there ! Sorry if I woke you. But you and Heather need to get to the studio by 12 we have to get you guys ready for the boot camp. So hurry ! Bye.

Before I could say anything he hung up. Ugh. That's when I noticed I had a sweet adorable sleeping Niall attached to me. I laid there for awhile just looking at him.. He's so cute even when he's asleep. I eventually pried his hands of me and suck out of my bed and headed downstairs to eat.

Good morning Harbear ! I smiled.

Good morning Kaibear ! He smiled.

So making breakfast ?

Yep... And nones for you !

HARRY ! I WANT FOOD !

Jeez.. We might as well call you Niall !

Whatever, I'm hungry ! So may I have some food before Niall come and eats it all ?

I think it's you we should be worried about.. but here we go !

Thank you ! Oh and I'm leaving in like a hour.. So don't destroy the flat !

We'll try.. Not promising you anything.. But where are you going anyways ?

I have to go meet Simon.. speaking of that I need to go call Heather.

Oh okay. Did you at least taste the food before you wolfed it down ?

Yes ! It was very tasty !

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO LOUD IN THE MORNING ? Louis shouted while he was coming down stairs.. Boy was I distracted by him being shirtless.. like DAAAAAAAAAMN. I could get used to this..

OH SO WE'RE THE LOUD ONES ? YOUR THE ONE WHO CAME SHOUTING DOWN THE STAIRS. Harry and I shouted laughing our heads off.

Oh.. I gotcha point ! So Hazza what'd you make for breakfast ?

Eggs and bacon... Isn't that what it looks like ?

I walked away and dialed Heather's number.

(H Heather K Kaitlin)

*Rings Rings Rings*

H; Hey Kai.

K; Hey Heater. I winked... but then quickly remember she can't see me.. I mentally slap my self..

H; So whats up ?

K; Well.. I'm coming to get you on like thirty minutes...

H; Uhmm.. Yeah.. That's not gonna happen..

K; What do you mean ?

H; K-Kaitlin... I-I'm moving back to the US..

K; W-What.. S-So your not gonna be able to X-Factor ? There's not gonna be Faith ? M-My best friend is moving half way around the world ? I suddenly broke down in tears I couldn't take it any longer..

H; Nope.. It's just gonna be you now... You carry on our dream... I-I'll always be you best freind.. We just won't be as close.. She also broke down into tears... We cried for like 10 minutes.. but it felt like forever.

H; I have to go finish packing I'll call you later, maybe we can have one last sleep over ?

K; Yeah.. When are you leaving ? I knew I shouldn't have asked that question..