chapter 4. (part 2)

So guys ! I decided I would make this chapter part two of chapter 4 ! cause... You know... Yeah... I don't know why... But It's kinda short.. But hey, It's a part two of a chapter.. I'm just gonna shut up now..

~Kota

-Harry's P.O.V-

Okay ? Got it ?

Yep. So me and you grab Kaitlin. Liam, Zayn, and Louis grab Heather ?

Yep.. They should be asleep by now.. So let's go...

We walked up stairs very quietly. went to to Kaitlin's bed and her couch, Liam, Zayn, and Louis picked up Heather, Niall and I picked up Kaitlin, We walked down stairs, walked outside... and threw them in the pool.. Hehe.. as soon as they came to the surface we jumped in and splashed them some more.

WHAT THE HELL ! Heather and Kaitlin screamed together.

PAY BACK ! We screamed back.

Ahh.. I see you guys figured since we put makeup on you guys, you could throw us in the pool at 1 in the morning ?

Yep..

WELL LET'S SWIM ! AND HAVE FUN BEFORE HEATHER HAS TO LEAVE ! I'll get you guys back later.. LET'S PARTYYYYYY. Kaitlin said probably a little to loud...

YAAAAAAAYYY. PARTYYYYYYY.

We swam for about two hours till we all decided we should dry off and get some sleep. I ran upstairs got dried off and went to sleep.. Tonight has been one long fun night.. Considering the fact that it took us like two hours to plan how we were gonna get them back..

-Kaitlin's P.O.V.-

I've got to admit that was pretty brilliant for the boys to come up with that.. I'm surprised Liam let them do this.. and join in with them... well he did get makeup on him.. soo... and it was pretty distracting.. I mean who wouldn't wanna see 4 hot guys shirtless ? I think everyone would.. Well unless one of them is your brother... I'm just gonna keep my comments to my self about Harry.. Anyways.. This morning I woke up on the floor... Uhmm ? I got up and look at my bed, well that explains... There's a cute Nialler sprawled out on my bed... Explains why I woke up on my bed... and of course Heather's on my couch.. Well then.. I walked down stairs to the kitchen made some coffee then went to the living room and turned on the telly.. Of course the news was on.. But the headline or headlines for today was...

ONE DIRECTION, KAITLIN STYLES, & HEATHER CAMIRE POOL PARTY AT ONE IN THE MORNING. IS THEY CRAY ?

They have photos... Even a video... They have everything they could possibly get.. Once I saw this I spit my coffee out.. I didn't think the paparazzi would stalk us at one in the morning... Well I thought wrong.. I should have known... Well... I think if my mother sees this... Me and Harry are in deep shit... I looked back at the telly and there was another headline about us...

NIALL HORAN AND HARRY STYLES HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ?

There were pictures of Niall and I messing around.. Looking like we were dating.. and pictures of Harry and Heather messing around.. Looking like they were dating... But Heather is leaving so... Her and harry aren't gonna be possible.. their a definite no.. Niall and I.. Well... Who knows.... It could happen... Ugh... I hate the paparazzi.. Oh look another headline about us.. How many of these do they have ?

HARRY STYLES HAS A TWIN SISTER ?

Well... At least that headline is true.. But this one has videos and pictures.. Well this video should be interesting... Ohh... It was the video of me saying... HARRY FUCKING EDWARD STYLES, YOU MAYBE BE MY TWIN BROTHER BUT YOUR GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID ! Well.. that escalated quickly... Maybe I should go tell the boys and Heather.

KAITLIN !! Harry was screaming.. Well I think he knows...

YES ?!?

HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUCKING NEWS TODAY ?

YES I HAVE.. IF MUM SEES THIS.. WE'RE IN DEEP SHIT ! IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW THAT...

OH I KNOW THAT... ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING ? He yelled walking down stairs toward me.

Ohh.. I don't know.. what are you thinking ?

That we should send her chocolate and flowers to her hotel...

ohh.. yeah we were thinking the same thing.. how about you go do that... and I go get ready cause I have to meet my boot camp roommate for boot camp today.. and you guys spend the day with heather.. and I'll see her before she leaves on Friday.. actually I will go to the airport with her on Friday. So have fun today.. MAKE MEMORIES.

I ran upstairs got dressed grabbed my keys, ran to the car, got in and drove off. Let's hope I get along with my roommate.. I mean I should.. But you never know... I'll just see how today goes... Maybe We'll become best friends..

Soooooo... I'm sorry it was a short chapter.. But at least I updated... anyways... I'm working on chapter 6 right now ! I still need girlfriends for Liam and Zayn ! comment some info.. See Ya'll tomorrow with another update.. ;)

~Kota

I just realized how short this chapter is... o.O

~Kota.