chapter 11 !!!!!!!

A/N oh mY GOD HI GUYS, THE LAST TIME I LIKE UPDATED THIS WAS LIKE AROUND WHEN BSE CAME OUT IT'S BEEN AWHILE. AND YES I REALIZED THIS FANFIC IS LIKE A CARROT FANFIC, I SHALL FIX THIS, BUT I AM GONNA CONTINUE THIS FANFIC BC IT'S MY 1ST ONE SO I SHALL GET IT COMPLETED. SO NOW ENOUGH OF THIS AUTHORS NOTE, ENJOY.

|| 

         Better Together - 5H

||

"THAT'S FOR BREAKING MY HEART YOU FUCKING DOUCHE BAG"

"WELL I'M SORRY ALL YOU DID WAS SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU'

"OH SO I'M THE SLUT"

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT BUT ACTUALLY YES YOU ARE. ALL YOU WANTED WAS SEX AND SORRY I COULDN'T FULFILL THAT NEED FOR YOU. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE."

"WHATEVER BYE."

"um harry what was that?" I said as I walked out of the hallway.

 "I don't know some slut Louis was arguing with because he had a thing with her for publicity but he never liked her and I guess when managment said they didn't need her anymore she got mad.. probably just for publcity i don't know"

"oh, so bascially it was just to cover up the fact that you two are gay for each other?" i said whislt wiggling my eye brows

"oh my god yes kaitlin that is totally why"

"I KNEW IT! OH MY GOD OTP"

"oh um i was joking"

"so about that party we're going  to"

"yeah everyone's ready let's all go to the car"

"yeah let's do that"

we all walked out of the house discussing how sick this party is gonna be because cody is throwing it and aussies know how to throw some good parties man. I wonder if the other 4 aussies are gonna show up because then it'd be one sick party. once we we're in the car the boys started arguing about weather Ireland or England has a better football team. when i mean the boys it was mainly niall, liam and louis. harry was just sitting there on his phone usual harry, while zayn was on the phone with perrie, he talked to her like every minute of the day. and i was just sitting here dramatically staring out the window and texting luke. i mean seriously luke is like my best friend so there's nothing going on between us, i seriously really like niall. as we drove down the street you could already hear the music, yep this party is totally gonna be sick. 

as we walked up to the door there was people every where and you could just smell the alcohol that was at this party. prett sure all the boys are getting smashed tonight so i have to remind my self i can have like one drink.

"hey cody"

"HEY KAITLIN AND THE BOYS COME JOIN THE PARTY. THE OTHER FOUR AUSSIES ARE HERE SO YEAH" cody said with a slurr well damn child

"okay guys you go have fun i won't be drinking bye" i said before walking away in search of luke

as you walked through the house you had to find your way through all the drunk swaying bodies that were dancing with each other if that wasn't already obvious. after looking around the house for five minutes i never found luke so i might as well grab a drink and sit down somewhere. i grabbed some strawberry flavored drink. it tasted really good to be honest. but anyways i got my drink and sat down some where, when i come to parties with the boys or just harry this how it ends up because they can't control how they drink so i'm like the one who drives them home becasue they're retards omg.

"hey, come on let's dance"

"oh no no no, i'd rather not dance with you austin" i said before my wrist got grabbed and i was basically forced to dance with him. "LET GO OF ME TIMMY"

"hey i would kindly suggest you back off her"

"oh hey look it's your boyfriend luke at your rescue. it's not like you'd do anything anyway"

"yeah he's not going to because one he's not her boyfriend, and two he's pussy. but i would gladly beat the shit out of you again. so either a you let go of her and walk away, or b you don't let go of her and i beat the shit out of you once again. your choice."

"bye losers"

"thanks luke. thanks harry i love you"

"mhm. now come on you're staying with me"

"ugh okay. i'll just text you luke go have some fun while you're in cali"

harry grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the group of losers that he was with. so i can just stand here awakwardly. well hey look at that niall is over there in the group. with a girl oh. as harry just jumped right back into the conversation they we're having about some new club downtown. i kinda just went on my phone and scrolled through twitter seeing what's happening. when i saw niall tweeted something with a picture attached to it.

"there's just one beautiful girl at this party that i can't get off my mind"

the picture attached to it was a picture of me just standing there on my phone. oh 

"hey wanna dance?"

"oh i'd rather not" i said without looking up too see who it is.

"well then do you wanna walk around or something to get you off that phone"

"i'd really appreciate it if you left me alone harry said i had to stay with him" i said right before looking realizing who it was. "oh wait no acutally i'd love to walk around or something"

"okay let's go"

"one sec" "hey harry i'm gonna go out on a walk with niall"

"okay ring me or luke if you need anything"

"kk"

we walked in kind of awkward slience since luke was mentioned. everytime lukes name is mentioned niall kinda tenses up.. we walked out the door and towards the side walk. i have and idea as too where niall is walking too. it's probably the park thats a little down the road. once we were away from the loud music and we could acutally hear each other niall began too talk.. well not exactly talking.

Niall kinda did this thing where he smashed his lips to mine is a cute passionate way.