chapter 6

Hey ! This is kind of a short chapter.. But there's more than one P.O.V. in this chapter. So don't get confused ! 

~Kotaa.

-Liam's P.O.V.-

So here I am comforting Harry Styles sister. You know I never imagined this to happen... Like I never though Harry had a sister... He could have told us..

So... Basically you two fought because she mad because you went and hung out with your new room mate so you could get to know her, then Heather decided to be honest with your ex-boyfriend Connor and because she kissed your brother ?

Yep.. Pretty much..

You know I don't understand girls and their drama. I'm just gonna stay away from your guys' drama.

That's probably a good idea... We tend to have a lot of drama..

Over stupid crap. Well never mind i take that back.. Okay most of the time it's stupid crap.

Yep.. Just gotta get with the girl logic.

uhm.. I would prefer the boy logic.. We don't have any drama.. Unless your like Lou and Harry... And you fight over girls.. Then you got your self some drama...

Yep... Been in that situation too...

I bet you have...

Liaaaaaaaaam.

Yess ?

Thank youuuuu.

For what ?

For being here and comforting me.

Oh. No problem babe.

Will you be my best friend ?

Yes. Of course I will be your best friend.

Yaaaaaaay.

It's cute how she gets overly happy over some things. So whatcha wanna do ?

Uhm wanna watch Toy Story ?

YEEEEEEES.

Of course you do your Liam.

We laid in her bed curled up and watched Toy Story...

Meanwhile down stairs...

Niall's P.O.V.

Harry.. Uhm.. Can I Talk to you ?

Yeah..

Can I ask you something ?

Yeah, Anything.

Uhm. CanItakeyoursistertothemoviestonight ?

What did you say I can't understand you.

Can I take your sister to the movies tonight ?...

Yes you can.

Oh no that's okay I understand. Wait did you say yes ?

uhm. yeah.

Oh.. well then...

You were expecting a no weren't you ?

Yeah.. I mean cause your being her brother and everything.. 

Just take care of her please.

Okay I will.

But I will tell you one thing. If she gets hurt or heart broken or whatever. Your dead.

Okay. Harry you know you cant trust me, I would never hurt your sister or any girl.

Yeah I know.. But still she is my sister. So you betta watch your back.