The start ♥

I walked outside, pulling my leather jacket close to each side guarding my blouse and skin under it from the cold.  I hope he notices me today I said in my head while feeling my waist long hair blow behind my over each shoulder.  I know for a fact he won't he has all those sluts after him so what's the point?  Well I would usually say that but not sure today could be a good day.

My name is Kat Berk and I work at the cafe.  I'm 15 believe it or not.  I need a job just to survive.  I live in the small town of Oregon.  No not the state the town.  

I know this guy.  OKAY this man named Leighton and well he's ALL man.  He doesn't notice anyone who doesn't deserve his attention.  

I'm walking down the street.  Not busy but enough cars so you know the town is alive.  I got my headphones in listening to the normal Sleeping With Sirens or Pierce the Veil.  I look like a sweet preppy girl.  Not athletic but I could if I wanted.  

I'm wearing my gray and blue vans with my black semi-torn skinny jeans and a asking Alexandria shirt with a leather throw over.  I use that thing more as a jacket that I wear everywhere but ya know OH WELL.  My hair is waist long with red and Blondie stripes in every which way.  I always have it straight and looking soft so I have a "double life" as a rocker/metal chick and a sweet good preppy girl.  You could say that.  

I've always noticed that Leighton was into the emo/goth type and at one point I was think about changing but.  I know BLAHBLAHBLAH don't change for a guy SOOO I didn't.

I'm walking down this damn street towards the cafe and all I see are waving hands EXCEPT for one.  It's JJ of course trying to get my attention yet he knows I won't.  JJ is hardcore metal.  He's got that Kellin Quinn hair but he has the Andy Beirsack smile.  Hot.  I would date him if he weren't my best friend.  I know for SURE he doesn't get those feelings for ANYONE.  

"DUDEE what do you want you jack waggon," I say with anger but giggling.  

"Come on baby don't do this," JJ says driving next to me making me sound like the run away girlfriend he's provoking to get into the car.  He does this A LOT to make me look like a nut case!

Between laughs of JJ and I, I hear a quiet ", uhm Hi Kat."

I turn and what do I see?

Leighton

"Ohhhh Hi Leighton! what are you doing walking to the cafe," I said while blushing and stuttering.  

"UH well my car broke down last night picking up Nat--"

"YEAHYEAH I got that," I cut him off for two reasons.  One I see his car is smoking a big red flag and two I don't like hearing that name.  

Nat--

Natal--

Natalie...ew...

That's Leightons girlfriend and well she's a Slock.

What is a Slock you ask?

Slock; (Describing verb)/; a slutty or "whore" female that is athletic and sporty who gets the boys and gets in their pants 

Now you know!!

"Wow you really don' t like her!  Well I uhh like your hair today and...and your shoes....they're on point," Leighton said stuttering a little with anxiety in his voice. 

I wonder why?

"WOW thanks Leighton and yours," I started thinking "well they're red!"

I can't believe I just said that!!!