Getting a little action ♥

I heard the knock at my door tip-toeing to my door so I don't disturb my neighbor. 

I open the door to a Leighton acting like it's normal to be at my house at 12 at night. Damn he's cute at night when he's tired.

Out of no where he drops his keys and gently grabbed my waist lower his head to my level kissing me deeply stirring to my bed room like he knows it by heart.

Once we got to my bed my hair was down some how and his jacket was on the floor.

I knew where this would go so I pulled out his wallet hoping he had a rubber...he did PHEW. 

I took my shirt off exposing my gray and blue bra and putting the rubber in it till he felt he was ready.

He had a hold of my waist while kissing my neck giving me goose bumps. He knew what he was doing to me so he smirked still looking down kissing me from my stomach back up to my neck. 

I felt the tug at my bra strap indicating to take it off so I did and with that it started to happened. I knew I would get this feeling.

I took his shirt off with my teeth which I think he enjoyed watch. After his shirt was off I let him suck on my neck while I tried taking his pants off. 

I could tell he liked being aggressive so I took his jeans off and I let him push me back. 

I knew I wouldn't find my clothes after this. 

He took the rubber out of my bra and turned around so he could put it on in private.

At the wrong time Boogy walked in when Leighton was about to "you-know-what" and jumped on the bed biting him and barking.

I couldn't help but giggle so I just layed there giggling and wached as laighton was pretnding to be defeated and scared.

After Boogy left Leighton gave me a devilish smile crawling back towards me. 

I gripped his hair gently feeling his teeth just grazzed my neck turning me on a little to much.

He knew that and used it to his advantage. DAMN IT AND HIS SEXY WAYS I said in my head 

Julies POV

After I left I think she was texting Leighton. Jesus her and that boy.

Walking to my room I saw a hand pop out of no where.

I stepped silently and slowly to my double door ceiling to floor window to see Chris!

Right when I saw him I had like super powers and pulled him up and straight onto the floor.

He was ontop of me and you know he's 20  so I can't do much but he can. 

He gripped my waist smiling his perfect smile.

He gets right to it so he pulled my shirt off and starts to kiss my neck.

He always has a rubber in his pocket so I grabbed it and put it in my cleavage so he could take it whenever (I got that from Kat) 

he took off his shirt and pants and undressed me kissing my stomach and lightly biting it. 

he tried taking my underwear off but I scooted away a little teasing. He climbed back on top of me startling to kiss my stomach again mumbling while kissing my neck, "don't play baby."

I winked at him moving farther, "I have to now."

With that he grabbed my legs pulling me back sitting on me so I can't move. "Try it now baby," and with that he went back to kiss my neck and stomach.