Morning after♥

Short chapterr!

==The Next Day==

Julies POV

I felt a tug at the blanket and a hand on my forehead. "Morning baby," I felt his lips on my cheek and I smelled...what was that an omelet? I sat up and surprised to see a platter with a flower and the remote with an omelet and some fruit. 

"AWWW BABY," I went to hug him but almost spilled all of the food.

"I love you babe," I said while kissing him passionately.

"I love you too hun," he said while laying next to me lying his head on my chest.

"Well honey I'll let you eat and enjoy while I go take a shower," he winked then left.

Oh boy he's implying for me to go. To lazy maybe later...I giggled at my own thought. 

Kat's POV

I yawned and bumped my hand against something on my right. 

I looked over. He's so cute when he's sleeping. 

I got up and a hand grabbed onto my waist and he said, "Morning Beautiful." I saw that smile while he stretched and pulled me into a big bear hug. 

"Heyhey dear," after I said that I got up, yawned, stretched, and walked to the kitchen shoving my hair up in a bun and bumped into my sleepy puppy yawning and I kissed him all over.

After I put him down I started washing the dishes so I had some. After they were dried and put away I felt his arms around my waist and his lips on my neck.

"Can you stop doing dishes JUST for a second," He said with seduction in his voice. 

"I can't love, I have to get these done or no food for me!" I said giggling. 

"AND FOR ME!" He said knowingly he would get food.

"Of course," and with that I turned my head to kiss him and get back to my dishes.

A tad short will update more longer ones tomorrow!!